Modo at Roch meet-up

Ogre

To avoid any confusion, those of us doing the Rochester thing can coordinate here. So far, to my understanding we have MODO, LTS, Cereal, Taro and myself with more tickets available. Plenty of time to join us. I have a preference for pre game but am so easy that I can do anything. When are you arriving in Rochester, MODO? Do we have time for more than one stop? No obligations to hang out if you just want a ticket, folks. Like before. Is all good.

To avoid any confusion, those of us doing the Rochester thing can coordinate here. So far, to my understanding we have MODO, LTS, Cereal, Taro and myself with more tickets available. Plenty of time to join us. I have a preference for pre game but am so easy that I can do anything. When are you arriving in Rochester, MODO? Do we have time for more than one stop? No obligations to hang out if you just want a ticket, folks. Like before. Is all good.

Oh shaite, i didnt see this thread, good thought!

I dont know when i will arrive, i will most likely go early in the day to see Rochester, visit the arena, hopefullye be able to call Ullmark and get a tour! ;)

Oh shaite, i didnt see this thread, good thought!

I dont know when i will arrive, i will most likely go early in the day to see Rochester, visit the arena, hopefullye be able to call Ullmark and get a tour! ;)

I actually spoke with Mrs. iT the other day about this and she reached out today to a friend in the Amerks. I speculated that Ullmark would be pumped to have a fan from home in town. I then started to wonder. Do you actually know him? I have a vague memory of a post about Linus being from your hometown?

I actually spoke with Mrs. iT the other day about this and she reached out today to a friend in the Amerks. I speculated that Ullmark would be pumped to have a fan from home in town. I then started to wonder. Do you actually know him? I have a vague memory of a post about Linus being from your hometown?

Neat! them iT's makes us men truly blessed! :-)

Nah, i dont know Linus in person allthough we come from the same Town (Ornskoldsvik). But im hoping he will see me, ive made some suggestions :) 

Also I'm very limited as to how I can "hook peeps up". I'm just a little F'n worm on a big F'n hook(kudos to you if you know what movie that's from). And mostly it will be all Mrs iT's doing.

Good movie. Excellent soundtrack!

We should start making more concrete plans.  Mods, could you please pin this..?

We should definitely plan to get to the arena by 6pm for the pre-game happy hour.  Live band ( https://www.neilvandorn.com/this Friday) plus as many $2 Genny's as your stomach can handle in 60 minutes :devil:

As for me, I can gather for pre-game tomfoolery at any time.  Would 4 or 4:30pm work?

I may have a few friends/family also trying to get to this game, so I may sneak away for a period or two, or for a beer or three.  We'll see how it plays out.

I'm going to try and break away from work at 3pm.  So I can meet up where ever we would like at that point.  If it's early enough Dino BBQ offers the right choices too because it won't be too crowded and then we can walk.

I'm game to meet anywhere however.  So if someone has a desire lay it out there.

I'm going to try and break away from work at 3pm.  So I can meet up where ever we would like at that point.  If it's early enough Dino BBQ offers the right choices too because it won't be too crowded and then we can walk.

I'm game to meet anywhere however.  So if someone has a desire lay it out there.

Lets go with dinos then, sounds perfect!

What time, can we book tables at dinos or is it drop-in?

So to my understanding so far it's MODO, LTS, Cereal, Taro, sodbuster and the iTs. If any of you want to bring your partners I have enough tickets. I'd planned on taking the whole day off but I missed a day and a half sick in bed so I'm going to do a partial day. Unless there's a rain out then it's all day off. I'll meet you guys anywhere. 4pm sounds good. I'll do earlier if I get done early. Sounds like Brewhouse, Dinosaur or Exchange are the feasible options. Brewhouse isn't walking distance but is a short drive. I have an extended cab truck so I could drive a few of us over to the arena if need be. I usually get to the arena by six mostly for the free parking. The $2 drafts are a bonus. I need to get there early enough to redeem the vouchers anyway. MODO, Mrs. iT had a return email from her contact. He's working hard on it but may not have an answer until Friday. I'll pm you tonight or tomorrow about this. Anyone else wants to join in? Thanks to the mods for the pin!

Dino wins! MODO needs to fill his belly with ribs while he's here!

So to my understanding so far it's MODO, LTS, Cereal, Taro, sodbuster and the iTs. If any of you want to bring your partners I have enough tickets. I'd planned on taking the whole day off but I missed a day and a half sick in bed so I'm going to do a partial day. Unless there's a rain out then it's all day off. I'll meet you guys anywhere. 4pm sounds good. I'll do earlier if I get done early. Sounds like Brewhouse, Dinosaur or Exchange are the feasible options. Brewhouse isn't walking distance but is a short drive. I have an extended cab truck so I could drive a few of us over to the arena if need be. I usually get to the arena by six mostly for the free parking. The $2 drafts are a bonus. I need to get there early enough to redeem the vouchers anyway. MODO, Mrs. iT had a return email from her contact. He's working hard on it but may not have an answer until Friday. I'll pm you tonight or tomorrow about this. Anyone else wants to join in? Thanks to the mods for the pin!

Dino wins! MODO needs to fill his belly with ribs while he's here!

Sounds sweet, 

Ive spoken to Linus Ullmark that i will meet with after the game, but i just need to get come clearence for getting "behind the scenes"

Not sure when they will start taking reservations but I know they won't honor it unless the entire party is there. 

So, let's get a count and set a start time of 4pm for the table?  I'd request bar area that way we can just mingle around for anyone who might not be there at that time?  Or we could just lock down the bar itself since we're not a huge group?

I'm still hoping to be there around 3-3:30pm. So chime in if you want catch up a bit earlier.

I agree that we should call it an even 4pm and make a reservation.

I think we're at six confirmed for 4pm, plus Taro...?

Right now I should be able to make Dinosaur. It's not 100%, but it should work; I'll let you know early afternoon (like, right after lunch) if I can't get there that early. I am 100% in for the game.

I'll plan on bringing a fistful of vouchers with me tomorrow just in case. To be honest, this may be my last year as a season ticket holder for a while. I can't even give away my unused tickets. What is left after this game will be available for any of the remaining season. They're not good for post season though, oh wait, you mean they're not making the playoffs? They're in the bottom of the league you say? Hmmm and not for a lack of talent? I'll still go to a lot of games but they raised my seat prices and with the poop sandwich I got this year I'll stick with a game by game system.

I have made Reservation for 7 people at Dinosaur BBQ at 4pm.  Under the name Scott S....

If anyone wants to get added in, just let me know.  Is anyone planning on getting there before 4pm?

I'll be the nerd in a Mickey Mouse #1 hockey jersey.

Awesome man, awesome!!

Any1 driving from Buffalo?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.