Modo at Roch meet-up

Ogre

No way! Figures he'd have a full head of hair. I hate him even more now. (Kidding.) (Maybe.)

Not one out of place, eh?

It must be fake.  It looks like that plastic hair they use in the Rudolph Christmas specials.

I'm the surprised looking one wearing the Amerks jacket on the extreme right.

You are still very cute fully dressed, but I really like your avatar photo ... leaves very little to the imagination, ya know?

Also, I am thinking that Cereal is the guy on the far left in front of LTS ... with the dimples.

You're one pair of Neo's glasses away from being​ Steve Hanson

I'm listening to the ####ing song!

Length wouldn't be the determining factor. I'm talking overall impressiveness here. Ted Koppel is envious of you.

We seem to be getting away from this thread's focus: the Swede we need -MODO!

All the other Swedes we have could pack up and leave for all I care, but not MODO.

I have been thinking of and praying for your mom, MODO.  How are things in that regard?

The elephant in the room. I didn't want to ask and harsh the mood. But now that's he back home and visiting her, a good time to ask. Thanks, NS.

The elephant in the room. I didn't want to ask and harsh the mood. But now that's he back home and visiting her, a good time to ask. Thanks, NS.

I hear you and I was reluctant, as I know it was hard for him to leave her.  I did notice that he was paying her a surprise visit on her birthday, which I think is today.

Also, I am thinking that Cereal is the guy on the far left in front of LTS ... with the dimples.

Nope! I'm crouched down in front of MODO.  The three that are crowded around Linus are my younger brother (backwards hat) and his two buddies.  Apparently they discovered this thread leading up to the game, and proceed to stalk us into Dinosaur BBQ and the arena.  :ph34r:

That should cover everyone.  I knew I could avoid Microsoft Painting names onto the image if I just let y'all guess for a few hours :)

Nope! I'm crouched down in front of MODO.  The three that are crowded around Linus are my younger brother (backwards hat) and his two buddies.  Apparently they discovered this thread leading up to the game, and proceed to stalk us into Dinosaur BBQ and the arena.  :ph34r:

That should cover everyone.  I knew I could avoid Microsoft Painting names onto the image if I just let y'all guess for a few hours :)

Cool.

Leading up to these meetups I pictured what the attending posters would look like.

The other one I was pretty good, except for TrueBlue.  This one ... none of you look like how I imagined.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.