When will Eichel first be booed in his return to Buffalo?

PASabreFan

I am curious as to whether this too will be claimed not to constitute trolling.

It fortunately isn't a high percentage of PA's posts, but like herpes, there is an outbreak every so often.

Ah, c'mon.

This is a bit of fun. It's a transparent attempt at a nose tweak, of sorts.

I chuckled.

Which is what the original question was:  trolling.

You've biked too many miles on your brain. I'd suggest giving it some breathing room.

Since when is a domestic violence accusation appropriate as a joke or snappy comeback on a hockey message board?

I am curious as to whether this too will be claimed not to constitute trolling.

It fortunately isn't a high percentage of PA's posts, but like herpes, there is an outbreak every so often.

More top-notch moderating.

Only way that would ever happen is if Eichel chose to leave Buffalo the day he becomes a UFA.  His return would be an ugly one.  Eichel will not leave Buffalo.  The Sabres are coming together.  Murray and company are showing they are trying to build a contender.  So can't believe I even wasted 2 seconds of my life thinking about it.  And man, another 30 for typing this post.  

Since when is a domestic violence accusation appropriate as a joke or snappy comeback on a hockey message board?

It was the logical equivalent of your original post.  You're trolling for a fight.

That blew my mind!

Why?  I've did the same during your last herpes outbreak.  You're a decent enough fellow until you've had it with the team and you fly off the rails.

It was the logical equivalent of your original post.  You're trolling for a fight.

It's also used in law schools around the country as an example of a question so objectionable that the attorney asking it might be subject to discipline. (Albeit in a different form:  "Mr. Smith, when did you stop beating your wife?")

I got where you were going.  It wasn't a joke about domestic violence.

Edited by Eleven

And I think he has suckered you into one...  ;)

He'll find taking me on is like wrestling with a pig:  We both get muddy, but I enjoy it.

I got where you were going.  It wasn't a joke about domestic violence.

It's cliche.  Of course it wasn't about domestic violence.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.