Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

So the Bills actually beat no good teams this year. Remember when everyone was clamouring at how difficult the schedule was. Turns out, it was the easiest in the NFL with bad teams just gifting the Bills wins they didn't deserve. I swear if a QB drafted higher than them blows up next season I'm just going to leave life and become a monk.

So the Bills actually beat no good teams this year. Remember when everyone was clamouring at how difficult the schedule was. Turns out, it was the easiest in the NFL with bad teams just gifting the Bills wins they didn't deserve. I swear if a QB drafted higher than them blows up next season I'm just going to leave life and become a monk.

Not giving a about the bills is a waaaay better option.

Seriously tyrod is not good, that throw in the 1st after finally having a good drive was the #hit icing on the cupcake.

There are plenty of idiots out there who still think the Bills would have beaten the Chargers if only Taylor had started instead of Peterman. These people tend to forget games like today where the Buffalo defense gives up 200+ rushing yards and Taylor completes less than 5 total passes to the WR's on the roster. Some of these idiots even have professional jobs as NFL analysts. There are lots of reasons to criticize Coach McJesus, but the first half benching of Taylor in LA seems to be among the least egregious.

I just finished watching the clip of Gronk's hit on White. Definitely reminiscent of Lucic on Miller. At this point, WNY's hatred toward the Pegula sports teams goes way beyond win-loss records in the standings. These players don't represent WNY the way its people see themselves: hard working, loyal, tough as nails. My introspective nature causes me to think such thoughts as, "why does an adult approaching middle age devote so much time, money, and emotion into a football team that hasn't made the playoffs in now 18 straight years and a hockey team that hasn't made the playoffs in now 7 straight years?" I have no good answer. See you all Tuesday night for another round of complaining.