Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Yeah, some former Bills played huge roles in tonight's game.

Robey-Coleman: 1 int, 1 fumble rec, 2 passes defended

Sammy Watkins: 6 rec, 106 yds, 2 TD

Robert Woods: 6 rec, 108 yds

Marquise Goodwin: 2 rec, 62 yds, 0 broken bones

Oh well, it was a fun game in real life and for fantasy football purposes!

Color me impressed with the offences the 2 young coaches have put together, especially perhaps the guy from the LAR. We’ll see if they can keep it up (remember when Chip Kelly was a genius?), but, for now, I’d feel pretty good being an LAR fan, assuming they exist.

Goff still didn't impress me 

Which makes what he's doing that much more impressive, insofar as the coach is concerned.

Is he the guy who made Kirk Cousins look like a good NFL starter?

That LAR owner is a repugnant goblin, but I think he may have made a smart, inventive choice in settling on that 31 year-old, whose name I should learn. McVay? McVeigh? I seem to recall reading an interview with Kroenke in which he specifically said that the guy impressed him.

Depend if Taylor will throw the ball quickly. McCoy i predict pain..,

Does anyone not think the Bills are going to get crushed by Denver?

Yeah, after seeing how they played vs Carolina I can't imagine it being any better against Denver. I think the final score will indicate a much more competitive game than it really will be. Something like 21-13 Denver with a garbage time score for Buffalo

Robert Woods has 6 receptions for 108 yards, Sammy has 5 for 93 and a TD.  Also, Gurley is making my SabreSpace fantasy team proud tonight.  Maybe I'll finally get my first win of the season.

I started both Gurley and Watkins.  Nice surprise this morning.

Looked good the first half last night, but the Niners' defense isn't exactly a challenge.

If I knew for sure that Cordy Glenn could play and be healthy, and if Jordan Mills wasn't a sieve, I would give the Bills a good chance to win Sunday.

Since that isn't true: Denver 22, Buffalo 13

Mills might be the biggest problem on the team right now.

A ton of this throws are just check downs

Not last night they weren't.  Went downfield a number of times.

We run Shady up the gut and Tolbert to the outside. I know expectations are low this year, but Dennison will be out of a job before Thanksgiving. Truly horrendous plays and playcalling relative to what we saw with Roman two years ago and Lynn last year.

No first downs again in the first quarter, and they think two Tolbert runs in a row are a good way to get there.

We run Shady up the gut and Tolbert to the outside. I know expectations are low this year, but Dennison will be out of a job before Thanksgiving. Truly horrendous plays and playcalling relative to what we saw with Roman two years ago and Lynn last year.

Roman wasn't good either.  Anthony Lynn knew how to run the offense with the talent we have.

Roman wasn't good either.  Anthony Lynn knew how to run the offense with the talent we have.

Roman's blocking schemes on run plays before last season, at least, were leagues above what we see now, that's what I mean. He was horrible last year, yeah..

Keeping Tolbert was the dumbest I've ever seen this team do :lol:

Luckily it didn't matter.