Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Who was it I spent last season arguing with about how good Trevor Siemian was? I HAVE PENT UP SNARK TO UNLEASH! SHOW YOURSELF!

Good day of footballing. 2-1, with both wins in-conference. Pats *might* lose, with both of their losses being in-conference. About as good as could be hoped for start to the year.

Great win against a good team. 

If we can get some wrinkles in our run game and stop using Tolbert, and get better offensive play calling, this will continue to be a fun season to watch.

Even if it devolves to the usual 6 win season, I will have a much easier time rooting for these guys than last year's team. Way more likable now.

LET"S GO TEXANSSSS

I can't believe Bill O'Brien thought his team had a better chance of stopping Tom Brady with 2 minutes left than getting a foot. It may end up working, but holy hell what a bad decision.

I can't believe Bill O'Brien thought his team had a better chance of stopping Tom Brady with 2 minutes left than getting a foot. It may end up working, but holy hell what a bad decision.

HEY LOOK IT DIDN'T WORK. I'M SHOCKED. :wallbash:

Who was it I spent last season arguing with about how good Trevor Siemian was? I HAVE PENT UP SNARK TO UNLEASH! SHOW YOURSELF!

Good day of footballing. 2-1, with both wins in-conference. Pats *might* lose, with both of their losses being in-conference. About as good as could be hoped for start to the year.

Definitely not me...

You guys are insufferable. I just read through this thread from when the game started. You'd have thought we were down 28-0 at the half from your comments. Jeez.

I think Tyrod is actually improving. To those who've said "he's been in the league 8 years": he hasn't been a starter for that long, and he actually seems to be a student of the game and wanting to do the work to make the offensive scheme work, even if it doesn't always play to his strengths.

Go Bills

You guys are insufferable. I just read through this thread from when the game started. You'd have thought we were down 28-0 at the half from your comments. Jeez.

I think Tyrod is actually improving. To those who've said "he's been in the league 8 years": he hasn't been a starter for that long, and he actually seems to be a student of the game and wanting to do the work to make the offensive scheme work, even if it doesn't always play to his strengths.

Go Bills

He's not improving. He's just playing the way he always has. Which is acceptable.

Go Bills

It's real-time game-day commentary. You'd better get off this forum by October 5th if it bothers you that much.