Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

It's a good thing we punted so we didn't give Denver the ball near midfie-

oh

I think that's the right call according to NFL rules, but I think that should be a catch and fumble that was recovered by the receiver.

It was a catch. They have made it way too complicated.

Zay's confidence is completely shot. 

He's probably exhibit eleventy billion about why trading up in the NFL draft usually doesn't make sense.

I'm not saying he's going to bust or anything, but all throughout the offseason up until now, has he looked like a guy who was really worth trading extra picks for?

Much better clock management.

He's probably exhibit eleventy billion about why trading up in the NFL draft usually doesn't make sense.

I'm not saying he's going to bust or anything, but all throughout the offseason up until now, has he looked like a guy who was really worth trading extra picks for?

Technically we didn't trade extra picks.  We downgraded a 3rd rounder to a 5th rounder.

For sure.

Tyrod is so much better when you let him roll out and do play action. It took 5 straight quarters to finally do it.

Also, check out the blocked field goal play in Chicago. Don Beebe - Leon Lett 2.0.

Way to make a statement with the first drive of the half :lol:

Von Miller is amazing. And we have Dareus.