Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Patriots have signed Gillislee to a 2 year, $6.8 million offer sheet. $4 million in 2017. Whaley gave him an original round (5th) tender of $1.7M. Could've been a 2nd round tender at $2.7M. Does Belichick offer a contract if it'll cost him a 2nd? I don't believe he does...and if he does, I'd gladly let Gillislee walk for the 2nd. Win win. But now? We either have to pay the 4 or create yet another hole to fill, for a 5th round pick. Both options suck.

The Hogan thing didn't bother me last year because he's the walking definition of JAG. But I really like Gillislee. Checkmark against Whaley here.

Yeah they royally screwed with this. Completely unforgivable.

Suicide attempt via police, more good news

I doubt that was it.  He probably harbors resentment towards police, and was taunting them.

Speaking of which, some cop pulled me over two nights ago when I was driving home at 3 am. He was on a complete and total fishing expedition.  Told me that I wasn't allowed to have an air freshener hanging from my rear-view mirror.  Yeah I'm sure that was it.

I doubt that was it.  He probably harbors resentment towards police, and was taunting them.

Speaking of which, some ###### cop pulled me over two nights ago when I was driving home at 3 am. He was on a complete and total fishing expedition.  Told me that I wasn't allowed to have an air freshener hanging from my rear-view mirror.  Yeah I'm sure that was it.

It was the hair. Profiling at its finest.

Speaking of which, some ###### cop pulled me over two nights ago when I was driving home at 3 am. He was on a complete and total fishing expedition.  Told me that I wasn't allowed to have an air freshener hanging from my rear-view mirror.  Yeah I'm sure that was it.

Had that happen once. Pulled over. Gave me a citation for my campus parking tag hanging from my mirror. Was very strange. 

Did I read that right? He climbed and electric fence??

Yeeeesh.

I've caught myself on our rescue's electric fence a few times... It's an unpleasant jolt you feel in your chest the most. You'd have to be very... distracted... to deal with that. Unless it was turned off, of course.

Hope he's ok. Drugs, mental illness, CTE, who knows. 4/20 is a bad day for Buffalo sports apparently :( 

I know that you should never put stock in how easy/hard a schedule looks before the season starts, but this one looks "easier" than they usually do to me. Again, that means nothing and probably wasn't worth saying.

Bizarre that we don't play the Dolphins or Pats until 4 of our last 5 games are against them.