Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

For a shut down corner he was pretty average.

I never slighted him as a Bill. Now that he's a Patriot, he sucked moose balls.

:huh:

Did you not hold that opinion of him when he was here?

Anyway, there was a vocal element of the fan base that enjoyed knocking down Gilmore, calling him over-rated, and such.

He always struck me as a strong, stout corner - almost certainly top-15 in the league, and maybe better. 

Now that Belichick has targeted him, I immediately infer that he's way better than his detractors thought.

Anyway, there was a vocal element of the fan base that enjoyed knocking down Gilmore, calling him over-rated, and such.

He always struck me as a strong, stout corner - almost certainly top-15 in the league, and maybe better.

Now that Belichick has targeted him, I immediately infer that he's way better than his detractors thought.

Hell hath no fury like a Buffalo fan scorned.

And no I never spoke poorly of him as a Bill

I'd say top-15 is probably right. He's not an in-his-prime Revis, but he's an upper echelon starter.

I'd say top-15 is probably right. He's not an in-his-prime Revis, but he's an upper echelon starter.

Not quite sure I'd go there but it's always interesting how the CB ratings are when one is supported by a strong pass rush and when one isn't. 

Yup. The seal of approval.

Which is weird, he seemed to have some of his worst games against them.

I know I shouldn't make too much of a issue of it but isn't it weird that the Bills first two signs into are a FB & Backup RB.

Edited by inkman

I know I shouldn't make too much of a issue of it but isn't it weird that the Bills first two signs into are a FB & Backup RB.

I LOL'd at a retweet yesterday about how someone was looking forward to Tyrod and his legion of fullbacks taking on 12 superior quarterbacks and whoever the Jets start at QB.

Bills cutting Aaron Williams

Ouch.

I don't have a lot of faith in the Bills but what gets you to this place now?

Schedule, new coach, just lose our top corner and #2 wideout on shallow team as it is. Means we'll be drafting those two spots 1-2, again. We're going to be awful

Schedule, new coach, just lose our top corner and #2 wideout on shallow team as it is. Means we'll be drafting those two spots 1-2, again. We're going to be ###### awful

This is why I want the Bills to go WR with the first pick. Corey Davis and Mike Williams are playmakers and with Sammy's Injury History it's the right move

Then load up on DBs round 2-4

Schedule, new coach, just lose our top corner and #2 wideout on shallow team as it is. Means we'll be drafting those two spots 1-2, again. We're going to be ###### awful

Good thing they have a nice easy schedule.  :doh:

I'm not sure how people can get worked up about the schedule when it's been proven year in and year out that whatever assessment is made regarding the schedule before the season is always way off base. Games that look easy may be difficult and games that look impossible become winnable.

I'm not sure how people can get worked up about the schedule when it's been proven year in and year out that whatever assessment is made regarding the schedule before the season is always way off base. Games that look easy may be difficult and games that look impossible become winnable.

You beat me to this, but even if the bills played the springville Griffins 14 times a year, we'd still go 3-13.... 2 losses to the pats as well...

I will have zero faith in this team until they break the drought.... 17 years is too much, it's amazing the team hasn't moved, even with peguala....we are that bad, and that loyal