Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Refs claim they don't want to decide games and that's why there's fewer penalties, yet since I tuned in 15 minutes ago, there have been 4 penalties, all on Jacksonville. The DPI was particularly absurd, since the ball was not by any stretch of the imagination catchable.

The clock also should have kept rolling at least once and maybe twice on that drive.

No way I'm watching the 2nd half.

I only saw 2 drives, but man did it look like Brady could just fling it and it was an instant penalty

There are many close plays on passing downs that could or could not draw a flag. The league sees to it to always give Brady the benefit of the doubt. Yet, the other team doesn't ever seem to get the same 50/50 calls. And, it has happened over such a sustained period of time that it is no longer just coincidence. It's just too one-sided. A single flag on the Patriots all game long?!

That said, the Jags had shots and didn't step up when the game mattered. Brady made plays and Bortles wilted under the pressure. Personally, I'd love to see Eli Manning in Jacksonville next year.

There are many close plays on passing downs that could or could not draw a flag. The league sees to it to always give Brady the benefit of the doubt. Yet, the other team doesn't ever seem to get the same 50/50 calls. And, it has happened over such a sustained period of time that it is no longer just coincidence. It's just too one-sided. A single flag on the Patriots all game long?!

That said, the Jags had shots and didn't step up when the game mattered. Brady made plays and Bortles wilted under the pressure. Personally, I'd love to see Eli Manning in Jacksonville next year.

All Patriots receivers are trained in the "throw the flag" motion after missing a catch. 

I don't think Bortles wilted ... Fournette could have moved inside and caught that pass on that last drive and Gilmore made a heck of a play on the last pass. 

Marrone moved away from the play action stuff that worked in the 1st half and Bortles did not run at all. 

Edited by Gramps

Congrats to Tom Brady on another Super Bowl. The Vikings were our only hope.

Sadly, after Keenum's 2nd TD pass, the Iggles never looked back.

Hooefully 3rd time's the charm for them. Also, hoping Foles makes it through 1 more game before realizing he's Nick Foles & not Carson Wentz.

Sadly, after Keenum's 2nd TD pass, the Iggles never looked back.

Hooefully 3rd time's the charm for them. Also, hoping Foles makes it through 1 more game before realizing he's Nick Foles & not Carson Wentz.

Indeed. Aside from needing to pull for a Philly team, I'd be legitimately optimistic about the Eagles' chances with Wentz playing. But Foles? I have no hope.

What about Louisville's team last year?  In 2016, Jackson had a lower completion percentage (only 56%), fewer completions, less yards, and even had more sacks.  

Completion percentage means nothing for drafting a QB. You can look it up if you want, but it doesn't translate at all to NFL success