Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Lamar Jackson went 17 for 31 against Mississippi State in the Taxslayer Bowl.  He threw for 171 yards and had 4 interceptions.  Jackson's season long completion percentage did not make the top 50.  I'm hoping the Bills don't draft him.  

Lamar Jackson went 17 for 31 against Mississippi State in the Taxslayer Bowl.  He threw for 171 yards and had 4 interceptions.  Jackson's season long completion percentage did not make the top 50.  I'm hoping the Bills don't draft him.  

Vince Young II

Lamar Jackson went 17 for 31 against Mississippi State in the Taxslayer Bowl. He threw for 171 yards and had 4 interceptions. Jackson's season long completion percentage did not make the top 50. I'm hoping the Bills don't draft him.

Still better then Josh Allen.

Louisville was a complete and utter tire fire this year. The only reason they were even remotely competitive on a weekly basis was Jackson. 

All these QBs have some serious warts. I'd rather they take someone like White or Fall in the middle rounds since there are other holes to fill.

I think taking a QB in the middle rounds is a complete waste of a draft pick. QBs taken after round 2 almost never amount to anything, while teams regularly get useful (or better) position players with those picks.

Louisville was a complete and utter tire fire this year. The only reason they were even remotely competitive on a weekly basis was Jackson. 

I think taking a QB in the middle rounds is a complete waste of a draft pick. QBs taken after round 2 almost never amount to anything, while teams regularly get useful (or better) position players with those picks.

What about Louisville's team last year?  In 2016, Jackson had a lower completion percentage (only 56%), fewer completions, less yards, and even had more sacks.  

What about Louisville's team last year?  In 2016, Jackson had a lower completion percentage (only 56%), fewer completions, less yards, and even had more sacks.  

That's kind of my point (which I did not articulate well). He showed improvement even though the team was worse. In fact, his completion percentage has gotten better each year. 

Separately: Blake Bortles is still terrible.

Refs claim they don't want to decide games and that's why there's fewer penalties, yet since I tuned in 15 minutes ago, there have been 4 penalties, all on Jacksonville.  The DPI was particularly absurd, since the ball was not by any stretch of the imagination catchable.

Refs claim they don't want to decide games and that's why there's fewer penalties, yet since I tuned in 15 minutes ago, there have been 4 penalties, all on Jacksonville.  The DPI was particularly absurd, since the ball was not by any stretch of the imagination catchable.

Maybe the refs consider everything catchable, if it's NE?