Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

FootballTennis Match Commentator #1: That's 5 interceptions for Nate Peterman. He's playing the worst football of his life. What's he feeling right now, Tex Hayward?

Tex Hayward: I don't know, Jim. There's obviously something wrong with him. He's taken off his shoes and one of his socks and... actually, I think he's crying.

If he starts Peterman next week then I'm officially on the fire McDumbass now bandwagon. He can't possibly be that stupid, can he?

The season is over and Tyrod is gone next year. See what PEterman has and if the vets on this team don't like it, chances they are gone next year too. Wood, Incognito and Mills are as good as gone on the oline while Kyle and the slowest LBs on the planet will also be adiosed. 

McD cares about next year and the ones after, not this one......

If he starts Peterman next week then I'm officially on the fire McDumbass now bandwagon. He can't possibly be that stupid, can he?

Not me ... this team has zero chance of beating the Chiefs or the Pats with the defense currently in shambles. They might not beat the Colts or Fins either.

Taylor is 100% gone after this season. I say play Peterman and get a bigger sample size. 

I'd like to give my prediction of what a larger Peterman sample size would look like.

A big steaming pile of dog . He's absolute trash. Trick shot, YouTube, noodle arm, trash. Stand still, don't step up, can't read coverages, throw like a quadruple amputee, trash. Set all kinds of new league records for sucking, trash!

Prediction for Tyrod

150 yds and a TD, no picks.

Defense gives up 900 yards.

Bills suck.

I'd like to give my prediction of what a larger Peterman sample size would look like.

A big steaming pile of dog ######. He's absolute trash. Trick shot, YouTube, noodle arm, ###### trash. Stand still, don't step up, can't read coverages, throw like a quadruple amputee, ###### trash. Set all kinds of new league records for sucking, trash!

Prediction for Tyrod

150 yds and a TD, no picks.

Defense gives up 900 yards.

Bills suck.

So be it - do you think it's fair that they ditch Peterman after one half of play ? What would be rationale for playing TT if the defense continues to suck ? So they lose by less ? 

So be it - do you think it's fair that they ditch Peterman after one half of play ? What would be rationale for playing TT if the defense continues to suck ? So they lose by less ?

They ditched Tyrod after leading them to the best record the team has had in 17 years.