The even randomer thread

PASabreFan

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

I'm mostly righty. I use my right had to put the entire clementine in my mouth. The extra fiber is good for you.

So, is this a 'no' to the poll question ??

Also, I bet dollars to donuts that you held that clementine (from Spain or Turkey or Morocco, right !!) in your right hand and peeled with your left ??

1 hour ago, MattPie said:

I'm mostly righty. I use my right had to put the entire clementine in my mouth. The extra fiber is good for you.

You should try spinning it with the left hand while peeling it with your teeth. Very efficient. 

18 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

I bet dollars to donuts

The exchange rate there has changed dramatically over the years.

I remember when you could get a dozen donuts for less than $2.00.  Now they're about $2 each.

15 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Marmite and vegemite.... One British... One aussie. 

Both terrible. 

I feel like things ending in mite are just terrible.

Thermite

Termite

Spam-Lite

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Oh man, I was at that game. Upper deck, at the Canes blueline camera-side when that goal went it. It was a mad house. That game (and the rest of the series) was the origin of the baby-eating, and "Drunkard" getting into the Canes fans' heads.

• Thanks (+1) 1

18 hours ago, bob_sauve28 said:

McKee was one of my all-time favorite Sabres.  What a terrible mistake by the too-clever-by-half Larry Quinn to decide that McKee wasn't worth what an extension would've cost.  That team lost too much heart when McKee and Grier left in the summer of 2006.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, nfreeman said:

McKee was one of my all-time favorite Sabres.  What a terrible mistake by the too-clever-by-half Larry Quinn to decide that McKee wasn't worth what an extension would've cost.  That team lost too much heart when McKee and Grier left in the summer of 2006.

I'm still hoping he returns to the team as equipment manager.

Edit: I think they made the right call on McKee though.  He hit a wall almost immediately after leaving. 

Edited by shrader

On 5/20/2024 at 1:20 AM, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Marmite and vegemite.... One British... One aussie. 

Both terrible. 

Agreed. And just wait until you taste the abomination that is Heinz Sandwich Spread 🤮

81I9sAXqcpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Vomit 1

Ingredients: Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Cabbage (contains Preservative - Sulphites), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Carrots, Gherkins (contain Firming Agent - Calcium Chloride), Modified Cornflour, Salt, Onions, Egg Yolks, Red Peppers, Mustard, Stabilisers - Guar Gum and Xanthan Gum, Spice Extracts, Spices, Herb Extract (contains Celery), Flavourings, Colour - Riboflavin, Vegetables 35%.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, steveoath said:

Agreed. And just wait until you taste the abomination that is Heinz Sandwich Spread 🤮

81I9sAXqcpL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Isn't that just mayo with relish mixed in?  Basically tartar sauce?