Guhle called up on emergency recall

Hank

I'm excited to see Guhle, I hope he gets at least 15 minutes.

Provided it's not because they broke another one, that would be a good thing. If all are healthy & #6 on the food chain gets 15 minutes, your team is probably doing a good job of handling the other team's lines & the game is out of hand enough in your favor that the coach isn't going through a roll of Tums on each shift. ;)

Hello. I'm a GMTM worshipper and I wish this was not happening.

I want Guhle to season and all and I believe he needs Roch time this year and maybe even next.

I know Josh has many haters but he is the old man rock on the team. Losing him means that honor is bestowed to Cody who had a great game against the rags imo. He is equally able to play a really bad game next. Bogo haters also hate Cody I'm guessing but we need a vet. Not throwing a kid into the fire although that is the way the league has gone but I don't want this one potentially special D in the pipeline rushed and forced to be our lean on.

This kid is my ace in the hole. Paul Coffey suddenly showing up and running the show type. My hope is his presence makes Risto a number 2.

Don't rush this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.