GDT: Buffalo at Winnipeg, 3:00 PM ET, 10/30/2016

Doohickie

When Eichel gets back, I'm intrigued to see what he and Okposo can do, though I'd hate to split up ROR - KO.

I don't thank you can tinker with that line until they go cold. Be nice to have another one like it and I think Jack Sam and Kane can do that. Girgs afinogennis and Baptiste and you have 4 lines with Flg.

Yeah, that "Franson is better than McCabe" stuff isn't holding up. It's not close.

And Cody's been fine for the most part.

And Risto is back to being phenomenal the last three games.

When the hell do we get a power play??

Penalty calls lopsided, not surprising in this barn.   

When Eichel gets back, I'm intrigued to see what he and Okposo can do, though I'd hate to split up ROR - KO.

Then don't split em up! Keep Reinhart on Eichel's wing. Although, it would be nice to see Eichel get some reps with Okposo, but there's also always PP time for that.

The Islanders let Okposo go because they couldn't afford him, and gave Ladd the same contract but for half a million dollars less. Ladd is two years older than Okposo. Ladd has zero goals and one assist through eight games.

Other than the Dustin Brown deal I can't think of a worse deal for an active player right now

Inb4 Dipietro

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.