The Instigators - Round 2

Hank

Short attention spans in radio.

He's not a shiny new toy anymore, and let's face it he's always been more luxury sedan than sports car any way.

He works hard, has been terribly misused and never complained.

Dan Bylsma's sins are many, but the way he has botched Sam's development is by far the biggest.

And the fact Murray allowed it to happen is his biggest mistake.

Ryan Johansen for Seth Jones is the standard for any Reinhart trade. I won't like it, but I'll understand it.

Anyone willing to deal him for Chris ###### Tanev belongs in the Mike Milbury class of dinosaur pundits and hack GMs.

And ###### Paul Hamilton.

also Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson...it would seem that Sam just may be the asking price for a stud D-man. A team like Anaheim cannot take on Kane and his salary...they need to lose salary and trading one of their prized defencemen for Sam would free up major money for them

also Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson...it would seem that Sam just may be the asking price for a stud D-man. A team like Anaheim cannot take on Kane and his salary...they need to lose salary and trading one of their prized defencemen for Sam would free up major money for them

Aside from Lindholm none of the Duck dmen would be worth trading Reinhart. Montour/Theodore/ extended Fowler would be more Nylander worthy.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG YES!!!!! I was thinking that when I posted. He treats him like he is his idiot little brother but Marty knows his crap.

I think Marty knows Petey is stupid though, so he just doesn't sweat it.

It may 'look' different on tv? Facial expressions etc. but on the radio I want to punch him. I generally like the show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.