2017 NHL Draft -- General NHL Thread

WildCard

It's the 2017 NHL draft. Thread title will bother me since I know I'll be posting here often...

And no, I'm not giving up on the season. I do think this is a thread worth having every single year from the beginning of the year to the end. We still have draft picks, so it's worth getting to know the prospects.

Edited by Hoss

People, there is a draft in 2017 no matter how we do. We will be making a selection regardless of whether it is high lottery or not.

I know it was started partially as a joke about the team but this thread is good. You can learn about prospects.

People, there is a draft in 2017 no matter how we do. We will be making a selection regardless of whether it is high lottery or not.

I know it was started partially as a joke about the team but this thread is good. You can learn about prospects.

I don't think we will have a first round pick next year so I want no part of this .

I don't think we will have a first round pick next year so I want no part of this ######.

Very few teams trace their first. There is literally no reason to think, at this point, that the team won't have a first.

And if they don't have a first they'll have a second. And/or third. And so on.

There is literally no reason to think, at this point, that the team won't have a first.

My point being I believe our first next year gets traded sooner or later this season in a Fowler type deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.