2017 NHL Draft -- General NHL Thread

WildCard

I owe a contribution to charity but don't remember who my bet was with--please help.

Found it -- it is Derrico:  http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/24418-2017-nhl-draft-general-nhl-thread/page-18?hl=charity&do=findComment&comment=951894

Ok, my man, name the charity.  And no, strippers named "Charity" do not count.

Edited by Eleven

I'm trusting Bots in this process. Based on the results in Pitt seems he might know what he's doing.

I'm on board with drafting the best player available with highest upside.

With Bots drafting D so late I'm more convinced than ever Kane is going to get traded for a Dman. I would prefer obtaining a solid NHL ready player over a guy a few years away anyways.

Bots dropped a hint yesterday saying one of his best trades in Pitt was the Kessel deal and it didn't happen till July 1st when FA started.

To me that says he's not going to panic and look for best available deal. If Kane has more value on 7/1 when some team realizes they may not be getting the player they want in FA cuz he's signed with another team I'm cool with that.

17 and 18 year old kids get taller and gain weight as they get older.

In 3 years I may think differently but right now I'm excited to have Bots and PHou choosing our players of the future.

Edited by dejeanerret

I owe a contribution to charity but don't remember who my bet was with--please help.

Found it -- it is Derrico: http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/24418-2017-nhl-draft-general-nhl-thread/page-18?hl=charity&do=findComment&comment=951894

Ok, my man, name the charity. And no, strippers named "Charity" do not count.

Lmao. Well done my friend. Let's go with a donation to a children's hospital. Good on ya 11.

It's kind of a neat listen on most Saturdays, TBH. And lots of people have kids in sports. Wait until your toddler is on the Fairport High Calf-Wrestling team.

So the third round begins. Who was my charity bet regarding Estephan with? Was it Derrico?

I've been looking for the sport where my god given talents can flourish. :lol:

Looks like one hell of a hospital. My donation was to the genetic diseases division.

Unfortunately my nephew spent a couple of months there. Unbelievable staff and facilities. All is good with him now. Thanks again. These bets have a much better outcome then one of us having to use a pi equivalent avatar all summer.

for those of tou that are in love with him, he was just drafted by the Niagara Icedogs in the OHL import draft, so if he is sent back to juniors he will be playing in St Catharines

Considering he has a contract with a SHL team I doubt very much he ever sees the ohl

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.