GDT: Sabres vs Canes, 7pm NBCS, 10/4/16

bob_sauve28

That second line of Ennis-Girgensons-Foligno... wasn't that the #1 line just a few years ago?  

Yes, and I'm glad to see them together again.  I think they're also the three longest-tenured Sabres.

The nice thing is, if they stay together, they'll end up on the 3rd or 4th line this year.  That's how much better the Sabres have gotten.  :wub:

Heard okposo having mri on knee

Jeesh, he must be working out with the Bills trainers.

So this is the Kraft Hockeyville game tonight at the Lakeside Arena in Marquette. I don't get it, they axed the game at the Blue Cross for not being up to NHL standards, but they will let them play in this toilet? This place might not even be up to high school standards. The seats that aren't benches are the same thin wooden ones that old high school auditoriums had.

post-330-0-07143800-1475613974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Claude Balls

Jeesh, he must be working out with the Bills trainers.

So this is the Kraft Hockeyville game tonight at the Lakeside Arena in Marquette. I don't get it, they axed the game at the Blue Cross for not being up to NHL standards, but they will let them play in this toilet? This place might not even be up to high school standards. The seats that aren't benches are the same thin wooden ones that old high school auditoriums had.

arena_ice.JPG

Came here to post this.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.