GDT: Sabres vs Canes, 7pm NBCS, 10/4/16

bob_sauve28

I really think he will be our Cup winning goalie if we get there

IF????

I know Nylander will most likely end up in Rochester, but I'm very encouraged with the chemistry between him and Eichel and Samson.  I got the sense that the "older" guys enjoyed showing young Alex the ropes.  WHEN we win the Cup, that will be our top line.

I can't be the only one who hears a difference in his voice this season. He looks more solid and his voice is a little more stern and confident. It's so damn exciting to think about how much room for growth a kid who just put up 60 points as a rookie has.

I can't be the only one who hears a difference in his voice this season. He looks more solid and his voice is a little more stern and confident. It's so damn exciting to think about how much room for growth a kid who just put up 60 points as a rookie has.

Did you catch the game? You could see this in his demeanor on ice as well. 

He sounded like a guy who has been in the NHL for 4-5 years already.

I really think he will be our Cup winning goalie if we get there

He looked real good and didn't seem to be hindered by the ankle at all. If he's not 100%, he's damn close.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.