Summer 2016 Movie/TV Show thread

qwksndmonster

So, I started watching The West Wing while grading a few days ago. Kinda sad I missed this one when it was new, yet kinda happy I can binge it.

Ugh.  Maybe you should in fact move to DC.  Just try not to breathe the air during the months of May through September.

Ugh. Maybe you should in fact move to DC. Just try not to breathe the air during the months of May through September.

That the reason DC is filled with mouth breathers? :lol:

Seriously though, not a fan? If it's the Sorkin effect, I get that, but much the same as my enjoyment of The Newsroom, I enjoy the quick dialogue and the character interaction.

What's next?

I don't think I follow. :unsure:

I just watched The Purge. The first one. What a stupid f'n movie. Holy hell. I'm actually angry about the 2 hours of my life that I've just lost. Just 2 hours of stupid people doing the dumbest thing possible in the most ridiculous situations!

All I see is a movie directly targeting aging millennials who miss wearing Hot Topic clothes to school every day in 2004.

That comment hit a little too close to home. Although I only went in Hot Topic, I was too scared to buy anything from there.

So, how could that not be fantastic?

Exactly!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.