Sabres Dev Camp 2016

LGR4GM

Then 30,000 fans show up looking for tickets

I do understand that.  But no Jack or Sam this year.  I think if they stuck with the flat $10 they would have been fine.  It's the increase to $20 and, more aggravating then anything, the service charges that have me kind of pissed off.  I know, I could have chose not to buy.

Edit - Does anyone know the seating capacity in there?  I read online it's 1,800.  I guess if it's that small of a venue they figure they will still sell out even at those prices. Damn Justin Bieber....

Edited by Derrico

So......looks like Linus won't be attending camp due to illness.  Hope he is alright.

Ofcourse they have Nylander wearing a weird number (75).  Here's a link to roster and numbers.

http://sabres.nhl.com/v2/ext/2016-17%20Season/Development%20Camp/20160706-DevelopmentCamp-Roster.pdf

Ullmark missing camp doesn't worry me one bit, since other than that our goalie situation is super solid and confidence inducing. Right? ...... right???

Anybody attending that can post observations? Nylander? Bailey? Fasching?

Golotov has alot of skill. Tons of potential, course this is a non contact dev camp. Bailey and baptiste are on abother level of course, camp ivite goalie Samuels made some strong saves. Chatfield is a beast, good hustle. Asplund is a steal as advertised. Gm tm is here, judging us all with his beady ice stares

Guhle is launching rocket wrist shots, looks good to go, dupuy lasered a no look backhand top corner. Johanson is doing great

Edited by Buffaslug

Golotov has alot of skill. Tons of potential, course this is a non contact dev camp. Bailey and baptiste are on abother level of course, camp ivite goalie Samuels made some strong saves. Chatfield is a beast, good hustle. Aspound is a steal as advertised. Gm tm is here, judging us all with his beady ice stares

Guhle is launching rocket wrist shots, looks good to go, dupuy lasered a no look backhand top corner. Johanson is doing great

how does Vesey look?  

Golotov has alot of skill. Tons of potential, course this is a non contact dev camp. Bailey and baptiste are on abother level of course, camp ivite goalie Samuels made some strong saves. Chatfield is a beast, good hustle. Asplund is a steal as advertised. Gm tm is here, judging us all with his beady ice stares

Thanks for the info.

Golotov cocktail?

Sounds like bag skate day today.  Hopefully they take it a bit easier tomorrow so they're good to go on Saturday.  If they're charging an arm and a leg for this scrimmage, atleast don't have the guys worn out for it.

Sounds like bag skate day today.  Hopefully they take it a bit easier tomorrow so they're good to go on Saturday.  If they're charging an arm and a leg for this scrimmage, atleast don't have the guys worn out for it.

Parachutes and pulleys today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.