Around the NHL: 2016 Offseason

Hoss

Tyson Barrie officially files for arbitration.    Let's hope he gets awarded a deal too sweet for the Ave's to stomach.

The full list of player-elected arbitration (team elected arbitration deadline is July 6th)...

http://www.nhlpa.com/news/24-players-elect-salary-arbitration

notables:

Hoffman

Barrie

Kreider

J. Schwartz

Killorn

Namestnikov

Marcus Johansson

Edited by pi2000

Tyson Barrie officially files for arbitration.    Let's hope he gets awarded a deal too sweet for the Ave's to stomach.

The full list of player-elected arbitration (team elected arbitration deadline is July 6th)...

http://www.nhlpa.com/news/24-players-elect-salary-arbitration

notables:

Hoffman

Barrie

Kreider

J. Schwartz

Killorn

Namestnikov

Marcus Johansson

Grigo too  :flirt:

Good to know he still thinks highly of himself.

Like I said when he was a Sabre, worst case he bottoms out as a 3C.   Colorado fans love his defensive game, his offensive game is still lacking though.

The kid is 22 years old, most kids picked #12 in the first round are just about to sniff the NHL.

The Panthers are talking to 29 year old center Vadim Shipachyov of the KHL about signing with the team. The status of his current contract is unknown. He finished 3rd and 1st in assists in the KHL in the last two years. I still think they're open to dealing Bjugstad, this might help accelerate the process. 

The Panthers are talking to 29 year old center Vadim Shipachyov of the KHL about signing with the team. The status of his current contract is unknown. He finished 3rd and 1st in assists in the KHL in the last two years. I still think they're open to dealing Bjugstad, this might help accelerate the process.

And your 2017 rookie of the year is...