SNOW-MERANG! OR AN ALIEN CRAFT! OR MUTATED GEESE BAILING!

PASabreFan

Who has the white stuff out there this MAY 15? Big flakes here in extreme northern PA, and occasionally fairly intense squalls. Not sticking yet. It's 34.

Here's the radar. You can see the odd pattern of snow over WNY. Southern Ontario, central and upper Michigan and the Adirondacks seem to be getting it too.

post-136-0-13049200-1463320501_thumb.png

Who has the white stuff out there this MAY 15? Big flakes here in extreme northern PA, and occasionally fairly intense squalls. Not sticking yet. It's 34.

Here's the radar. You can see the odd pattern of snow over WNY. Southern Ontario, central and upper Michigan and the Adirondacks seem to be getting it too.

attachicon.gifsnow.png

Nothing here. At present it's 46 & overcast.

Lotta dry heave hail storms today, with the regularity of one suffering from the flu.

It's sunny for this ten minutes, and I have run around the house opening blinds to catch every drop of sunlight. 

Had to bring in all the damn plants... they are beginning to look in a sorry state without good sun. Probably won't put them out again until tomorrow evening. I hope they survive- I put time and money into my little apartment balcony container garden each year. 

I'm going on record. I don't think I've ever seen snow after Mother's Day. On Mother's Day, but never after. Today was just gross.

According to currentresults.com, Buffalo averages 0.3" of snow in May.  Damned if I can find anything on what date had the latest snow fall. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.