2016 First Round of Playoffs Thread

Eleven

I still haven't figured out why Neuvirth isn't in net. 

Hockey won't be better til this stupid mentality continually proffered by the old guard dies the painful death it needs. 

I swear sometimes he tries to top Milbury with some of his ridiculous comments. Roenick's not going to win, but he'll go down swinging. 

5 PP goals, that's awesome.... Of course Philly is gonna goon it up, I love that they got that penalty, on ed snider night of all Nights

it's the style of play he always wanted. Them icing a team that 1st year that got absolutely mauled by the Blues, B's, & Hawks resonated w/ him. He ALWAYS wanted the gooniest crew available after that. Extremely fitting they played that way on this particular night.

Well, I gave up on doing Captains and Alternates because I'm just not that organized.

But here's Burnsie, Jumbo Joe and Pavelski, I'm hoping for another Sharks win tonight. 

J6cNbUy.png

edit: 1-1. Kopitar tied it up. 

Edit Edit: The San Jose Sharks official twitter feed just like my little doodle <3

Edited by Josie914

Well, I gave up on doing Captains and Alternates because I'm just not that organized.

But here's Burnsie, Jumbo Joe and Pavelski, I'm hoping for another Sharks win tonight. 

J6cNbUy.png

edit: 1-1. Kopitar tied it up. 

Sure that's not Ron Howard in the middle?

Sure that's not Ron Howard in the middle?

ha!

Yeah, no clue if i got that one right or not.

As I watch my silly doodles get retweeted by San Jose Sharks fans and liked by the official team itself, I have decided to stop hating hashtags when trying to shamelessly promote my crap. That stuff actually sometimes works. Wow. I'm kind of amazed. And I really hate hashtags.

Sell out, with me, oh yeah, sell out, with me tonight....

ha!

Yeah, no clue if i got that one right or not.

As I watch my silly doodles get retweeted by San Jose Sharks fans and liked by the official team itself, I have decided to stop hating hashtags when trying to shamelessly promote my crap. That stuff actually sometimes works. Wow. I'm kind of amazed. And I really hate hashtags.

Sell out, with me, oh yeah, sell out, with me tonight....

That's pretty cool.

#Dotheyknowyourereallyasabresfan  B-)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.