Sabres at Islanders - 4/9/16 7:30 pm

inkman

Just did exactly this. Do we have a realistic shot at him?

edit: moving to Warriors game now though

He scored again! And yea, I do. We have a young team, we invited him to dev camp a few years back before he was on anyone's radar, and I think I read he's at least acquaintances with Jack. Plus, we can offer him a legit chance at a top-6 slot as soon as next season.

A fitting end to a promising season.  Thanks to all of you guys for making this an enjoyable season.  It's really fun to come here on a game day to get the best humor and armchair quarterbacking in all of the NHL.  If only GMTM would listen to us.  Can't wait till next year.  Until the draft, Cheers al!!!

I'm listening to Hamilton interview E-Rod, what about a Reinhardt-Eichel-Rodriques line next year? Maybe recapture some of that BU magic.

This will help.  Neither are the Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Boston, I cannot wait to hear whining and crying tomorrow. Sweeney made some questionable moves and they missed the playoffs... I think Bruins are on a downward slide. The stars are getting old. Pastnak is gifted though.

I just heard Ovi scored a hat trick tonight and hit 50 goals. That guy is a stud.

He scored again! And yea, I do. We have a young team, we invited him to dev camp a few years back before he was on anyone's radar, and I think I read he's at least acquaintances with Jack. Plus, we can offer him a legit chance at a top-6 slot as soon as next season.

In that respect Eichel might be the best draft pick ever, can you imagine Eichel bringing in Vessey + him over the summer because they work out ? :p

In that respect Eichel might be the best draft pick ever, can you imagine Eichel bringing in Vessey + him over the summer because they work out ? :p

I haven't heard Buffalo mentioned in the Vessey rumors. One could hope.

I'm listening to Hamilton interview E-Rod, what about a Reinhardt-Eichel-Rodriques line next year? Maybe recapture some of that BU magic.

I live in Boston, I cannot wait to hear whining and crying tomorrow. Sweeney made some questionable moves and they missed the playoffs... I think Bruins are on a downward slide. The stars are getting old. Pastnak is gifted though.

I just heard Ovi scored a hat trick tonight and hit 50 goals. That guy is a stud.

Please update us on the sh!tshow that Boston will become.

I want to love every minute of it.

In fact, what is the main Bruins radio station?  I want to listen via TuneIn on Monday.

In fact, what is the main Bruins radio station?  I want to listen via TuneIn on Monday.

I'm only 1 month and a week into my new home. I'm not sure what is the premier sports radio station. Honestly, I avoid it because I can't stand any of the teams. I stick to music.

I haven't heard Buffalo mentioned in the Vessey rumors. One could hope.

Toronto and Boston have been blamed for him turning his back on the predators.

But Vessey and Eichel trained last offseason ( I read this somewhere :P ).   I wouldn't be surprised if jack has some influence on him.

His father claimed he didn't want his kid in boston because all of the pressure.   Also I think GMTM is very quiet about his plans, we are making a splash this off season for sure

Edited by Huckleberry

Rodrigues did have a good game. He may be a substitute for Gionta, sometime next season.

Nelson had some good moments puck handling. He and Pysyk may be battling for 3rd pair RD.

Cola is better than Benoit, but not by a lot. Acted like a true pro all year, but bye- bye.

Schneider looks like an AHLer.

Ullmark was OK, I think Johnson signs elsewhere (Calgary?) for a true shot at a #1 job.

Sam and Jack are awesome to watch, I wish it wasn't over.

This season had its lumpy spots, but was far from disappointing.

Can't wait for the draft.

Now all we need to do is win this lottery. Maybe third time is a charm.

Toronto and Boston have been blamed for him turning his back on the predators.

But Vessey and Eichel trained last offseason ( I read this somewhere :P ). I wouldn't be surprised if jack has some influence on him.

His father claimed he didn't want his kid in boston because all of the pressure. Also I think GMTM is very quiet about his plans, we are making a splash this off season for sure

I can only hope and lost in all this is Ennis

main station: http://tunein.com/radio/985-The-Sports-Hub-s27533/

other station: http://tunein.com/radio/WEEI-1073-s67288/

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Rodrigues did have a good game. He may be a substitute for Gionta, sometime next season.

Nelson had some good moments puck handling. He and Pysyk may be battling for 3rd pair RD.

Cola is better than Benoit, but not by a lot. Acted like a true pro all year, but bye- bye.

Schneider looks like an AHLer.

Ullmark was OK, I think Johnson signs elsewhere (Calgary?) for a true shot at a #1 job.

Sam and Jack are awesome to watch, I wish it wasn't over.

If GMTM gets fired, I vote for French as new GM.

Even better, they lost out to Detroit on a tiebreaker & were 6 points better than 8 in the west (w/ the tie breaker as well, so they were effectively 7 points better). :beer:

Again, this whole day is getting me past the Bard Park incident of which I would not like to speak.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.