GDT: Buffalo @ Detroit, 7:30 pm est, NBCSN 3-28-2016

Doohickie

We have four top 6 forwards in the lineup, a fifth out injured. Most likely Murray will pick up one to two more in the offseason. Fasching's love is the same Foligno got when he first stepped in. But the reality of it all is he will most likely be on Foligno's line eventually. Everybody loves the new car smell.

Moulson - Legwand - Fasching?

Our 4th line is not a 4th line. It's a line of spare parts, or the left-overs line. It's beyond me why Moulson isn't sitting the last 10 games and having a youngster from Rochester playing in his spot (Baily? Catnasty? Literally anyone else.) That'd send a message to him to get his act together over the off-season.

I'm sure DD will be moving Hudson up and down the line-up all night.

Our 4th line is not a 4th line. It's a line of spare parts, or the left-overs line. It's beyond me why Moulson isn't sitting the last 10 games and having a youngster from Rochester playing in his spot (Baily? Catnasty? Literally anyone ###### else.) That'd send a message to him to get his act together over the off-season.

Which is why I'm not freaking out. My strong preference would be for Fasching to get the remaining games entirely in the top-6, but I don't think easing him in is indefensible...as long as he actually gets legitimate top-6 time. If he ends up with 6 minutes all with Moulson and Legwand, then that's a problem. But if his first game is any indication, I don't think that'll happen.

Which is why I'm not freaking out. My strong preference would be for Fasching to get the remaining games entirely in the top-6, but I don't think easing him in is indefensible...as long as he actually gets legitimate top-6 time. If he ends up with 6 minutes all with Moulson and Legwand, then that's a problem. But if his first game is any indication, I don't think that'll happen.

Yep, aside from the penalty-induced bench time he got in the second period last game, I thought he was handled perfectly fine.

We have four top 6 forwards in the lineup, a fifth out injured. Most likely Murray will pick up one to two more in the offseason. Fasching's love is the same Foligno got when he first stepped in. But the reality of it all is he will most likely be on Foligno's line eventually. Everybody loves the new car smell.

yeah, i could see a 3rd line of Fasching-Girgensons-Foligno at some point next season.    not a bad 3rd line.   tough to play against.

Our 4th line is not a 4th line. It's a line of spare parts, or the left-overs line. It's beyond me why Moulson isn't sitting the last 10 games and having a youngster from Rochester playing in his spot (Baily? Catnasty? Literally anyone ###### else.) That'd send a message to him to get his act together over the off-season.

Anyone else notice how Moulson snubbed Fasching on his goal, instead choosing to congratulate Pysyk for his part over and over. He never even looks at Fasching.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.