GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal, 7:30 pm est, 3-10-2016

Doohickie

I disagree.  The pass to Bogo was fine he has to shoot it.  Can I get a suite in the bunker?  Ocean view please.

I think we're looking at different passes, Jack's was to Risto I think and never got close. Then again, he was put in a tough spot on the boards, not sure if he could have done anything else.

It would not be hard to convince me that Bylsma legitimately believes Cal O'Reilly is Ryan O'Reilly.

Nice information WW, thanks for that

No problem, I don't contribute a ton here, but medicine is my expertise.

After all that, watch it be nothing more than a stiff neck a massage therapist can cure.

As for the game, we competed, and I'd like a win but I am OK with a top pick

Good point. 

I know he hasn't been what fans have wanted him to be, but seeing his first game on Eichel's wing when we were in Madison Square Garden, where he promptly scored two goals after hardly being able to get any all year, and then seeing his great plays allowing Eichel to dominate in Ottawa and score that wraparound goal, make me think that much of his problem has been usage. Dan wants him on Eichel's wing when everyone gets back, and I think he'll grow into his "concept" eventually.

Edited by Randall Flagg

I know he hasn't been what fans have wanted him to be, but seeing his first game on Eichel's wing when we were in Madison Square Garden, where he promptly scored two goals after hardly being able to get any all year, and then seeing his great plays allowing Eichel to dominate in Ottawa and score that wraparound goal, make me think that much of his problem has been usage. Dan wants him on Eichel's wing when everyone gets back, and I think he'll grow into his "concept" eventually.

I hope you're right. I really have no problem with him, he's been playing well and is always busting his ass. He just hasn't been as much of a force as he was the last couple of years. Then again, he was the 'go to' guy the last couple of years so he did have more opportunities. 

I just want a top 4 pick at this point...

With so many teams trying to suck, this will be a difficult challenge for us as we improve. But I desperately want a top 5 personally to close the book on the rebuild.

Be well PK.

Another difference-making goal from a power play caused by a dumb Bogosian penalty. The other night he shot it into the stands for no good reason,  and the resulting PP goal ultimately gave the other team the win.  

Maybe don't hack guys that aren't even near the puck in the back of the legs with the stick?   :rolleyes:   

Edited by Jsixspd

Whatever. Emelin tried to kill our young Jedi in the first period. I'm all broken up about PK Subban's health.

I side with you. Every player on the ice knows that the stretcher in that situation is precautionary and that it was 99.99 percent likely that Subban was just fine. I didn't see any prayer circles or anything. It's hockey. Let's not be so dramatic. Bylsma saying that you don't feel like playing after something like that is ludicrous and should be one more strike against him. that. Go win the game. P.K. Subban was going to be fine!

I side with you. Every player on the ice knows that the stretcher in that situation is precautionary and that it was 99.99 percent likely that Subban was just fine. I didn't see any prayer circles or anything. It's hockey. Let's not be so dramatic. Bylsma saying that you don't feel like playing after something like that is ludicrous and should be one more strike against him. ###### that. Go win the game. P.K. Subban was going to be fine!

I don't even care if Subban isn't fine. No team has ever cared about the well-being of our star players. Why should we care about theirs? 

I could see this logic if it was Emelin who got hurt. But it wasn't.

Emelin's recklessness hurt his own teammate. It works out. I hope he feels like a dick. 

I don't even care if Subban isn't fine. No team has ever cared about the well-being of our star players. Why should we care about theirs? 

It's not about the well-being a of Canadiens player. If you can't see that than your head is so far up your ass that it looks like a normal head. 

Whatever. Emelin tried to kill our young Jedi in the first period. I'm all broken up about PK Subban's health.

Yes but in typical Han Solo reaction, Evander came in to show some muscle. I'm starting to think he's Samson's older brother, need a hat trick.... here's the puck, mess with my younger bro.... Mess with me dude.

Stated this earlier while swapping back and forth from the MSG and Montreal feed, they were very complementary of Reinhart, comparing him to Tavares in being not necessarily a great skater but being a very smart and very good player. They were also very complementary of Eichel, saying he was the best player on the team with the possible exception of ROR right now.

Since I refuse to trust or go into The Bunker, Bogosian was a +2 yesterday. 5 SOG, 1 blocked shot, 2 hits.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.