GDT: Buffalo @ San Jose, 10:30 pm est, 2-26-2016

WildCard

I think Sizzle is onto something, except d4rk nailed it with good old American flour. I still think you need a deep pan. He used a 2" deep pan.

Seems like a lot of varibles and very little room for error. Like a souffle.

Now, if you're looking for some insanely good, awful-for-you-but-you-don't-care-this-is-so-damn-good breakfast pan thing, I can pass along a recipe.

I'm game!

Hehe, neat isnt it! :P

Judging from the position of the sun, I figured that was about noon for you guys. :D

Great thread to read though after the fact, some really funny stuff in here. Didn't get to catch the game. I love that we beat San Jose all the time, pretty good game by the guys tonight. From what I saw of the highlights, the third line looked good again, and Bogo seems to be heating up a bit. 

Dude, Jennifer Aniston trumps all, it's not even close. From 'Friends' onwards, she went from hot, to downright sexy.

Have you seen that crappy Adam Sandler movie with Jennifer Aniston? I think it's called "Just Go With it". Brooklyn Decker is in it, and she's even hotter than Aniston.

Marleau's head is literally a square

There were a lot of chuckles while reading this thread, but this is one of the two posts that made me laugh out loud. For real, not the acronym. The other is below..

Wait, you actually liked Friends? Friends was the show you'd watch so you had something to talk to girls about, not for actual enjoyment.

Excellent and correct.

Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty Legwand!

And this was the second one :lol:

Edited by Thorny

I think Sizzle is onto something, except d4rk nailed it with good old American flour. I still think you need a deep pan. He used a 2" deep pan.

I used a deep pan for the first half batch, but I got it to work just fine in a regular pan too. The trick is getting the consistency of the batter right.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.