GDT: Buffalo @ San Jose, 10:30 pm est, 2-26-2016

WildCard

PAY UP PA!!

PAY UP PA!!

Say it with me now ...

Only if I get a Nina Totenbag.

Kane with the EN.

Did he have a good game #fancystats wise?

I'm so ... ambivalent about that guy.

The real highlight you missed was Eichel getting Eicheled. He's made lots of players look foolish this season, sometimes his own teammates, but the table was turned in the second period. With the Sharks in control in their own zone and coming out, Eichel stepped up inside the blue line, taking a bad angle on the play. The Sharks tide went out to sea and he was left one lonely starfish. It was cute.

What do you hate about it, other than the calorie count?

I mean, there's nothing to not love about any coffeecake. And I don't really hate anything about it, but I don't love the texture of the cake. It came out a little dry. I feel like those egg yolks are missed. The topping almost caramelized, which is fine. But the combination of the topping practically sticking to your teeth and the dry cake is a little unpleasant. But not unpleasant enough that I will not finish it! (By the way, one explanation for the dryness and sticky topping could be that I slightly overbaked it.)

I mean, there's nothing to not love about any coffeecake. And I don't really hate anything about it, but I don't love the texture of the cake. It came out a little dry. I feel like those egg yolks are missed. The topping almost caramelized, which is fine. But the combination of the topping practically sticking to your teeth and the dry cake is a little unpleasant. But not unpleasant enough that I will not finish it! (By the way, one explanation for the dryness and sticky topping could be that I slightly overbaked it.)

You overbake a lot of things. Heyoooooo.

Love/hate eh? Tasty but too fattening?

And yes in the kitchen, it is apron ONLY!!

Springville Squat Cobbler.

I was going for an overthinking, seeing things that aren't there because you keep staring type of joke. In a delicious bit of irony, I think I tried too hard for it. Subpar execution.

No, it was pretty good.

Sounds like you messed it up in a bad way. It always turns out moist and the topping always seeps into the ones I make, never carmalizing.

The best approach to that recipe is to err on the side of being under done rather than over done.

Sounds like you messed it up in a bad way. It always turns out moist and the topping always seeps into the ones I make, never carmalizing.

The best approach to that recipe is to err on the side of being under done rather than over done.

At :45 is was still jiggly in the middle. I probably left it in for an hour. I always forget that cakes and the like continue to bake for a few minutes after you take them out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.