GDT: Buffalo @ San Jose, 10:30 pm est, 2-26-2016

WildCard

I remain absolutely flabbergasted how NHL coaches throw in the towel. You can't score two goals in the final minute? Why not pull the goalie again? I don't get it.

Yep. If they were down by two with four minutes left they would pull the goalie. It's the same reason NFL coaches punt at the other team's 40.

Haven't read the thread yet, but there must have been some love for McCabe.

The defence was solid across the board, but that might have been his best game as a pro.

So composed, but still with the edge you like about him.

That looked liked the player I hope he would become.

Another player looking like the player I thought he could become is Foligno.

He is just owning the wall, but is not making the turnovers and fancy plays that have made his game so frustrating at times.

This has been him for probably six weeks now. I want this player on our playoff teams.

I posted this in the Ottawa game, but the five-man defensive positioning was so in sync again, particularly in the third.

Maybe there is a message to Bylsma's madness. Maybe the lessons are finally starting to sink in.

Finally, what was up with the lines tonight?

Did anyone play with the same players on two consecutive shifts?

JJFIVEOH, on 27 Feb 2016 - 01:03 AM, said:

http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/23849-merry-christmas-from-the-cold-sweden/page-5

Although that looks fluffier than the pannies I remember. 

Oh, my wife has made these.  Not a huge fan because of the egg-i-ness.  And, FWIW, there is some crazy difference in European flour than ours.  If my wife were awake, I could ask.  Something to do with the gluten.

Bogo seems to thrive as the season grows closer to the playoffs, last year he was similar in how he escalated his game. Just this time he's adding scoring.

Eichel looked better than last game but still is having some difficulty with the other high-end centers of the league. Which is to be expected seeing as he's 19.

Outside of about 3 lapses, we dominated our zone and kept the Sharks on the perimeter. I think the refs swallowed their whistles seeing as both teams got away with murder.

+1 to the entire D corp tonight, they all looked rather good tonight. Risto was physical and played pretty solid after the goal, McCabe probably had his best game of the year, and Bogo has been playing on a different level since about Valentine's Day

Oh, my wife has made these.  Not a huge fan because of the egg-i-ness.  And, FWIW, there is some crazy difference in European flour than ours.  If my wife were awake, I could ask.  Something to do with the gluten.

I hear ya, I even tried wheat flour and it didn't come out right. 

JJFIVEOH, on 27 Feb 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

I hear ya, I even tried wheat flour and it didn't come out right. 

Now, if you're looking for some insanely good, awful-for-you-but-you-don't-care-this-is-so-damn-good breakfast pan thing, I can pass along a recipe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.