GDT: Buffalo @ San Jose, 10:30 pm est, 2-26-2016

WildCard

That was the exact argument we all denied when we got Jack. Johnny Hockey didn't seem to have a hard time adjusting, neither did LarkinMental I can understand, physical I won't abide by. Even with the mental argument it's not his games played, it's the travel and his pressure I don't know if it's DD so much as the travel, losing, an line mates

Oh, not all of us denied it. Larkin is an interesting comparison, and I will give it some thought, but "Johnny Hockey" was roughly 30 by the time he left school.

You don't think the totality of the circumstances, more games, more practice and workouts, more travel, more pressure, etc. was included in what I was talking about?

Actually, it did. How did you guess that?

Common pattern. Freshman: generally screw up and try to figure out what you like when going through gen eds. Sophomore: think you figured it out, but really just waste a bunch more time in gen eds. Junior: you've got it, your major, this is why you went to college! Senior: get me out of here and into a job!

Common pattern. Freshman: generally screw up and try to figure out what you like when going through gen eds. Sophomore: think you figured it out, but really just waste a bunch more time in gen eds. Junior: you've got it, your major, this is why you went to college! Senior: get me out of here and into a job!

Jesus, I fit that pattern to a tee :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.