GDT: Buffalo @ Columbus, 7:00 pm est, 2-19-2016

WildCard

I thought I would be saying this at this point in the season but, I'm actually looking forward  to seeing Sunday's Pens game.

I'm glad to see this team pull together.

Let's Go Buffalo!

I would like to apologize the team is 0-5 and been outscored 26-7 in the last 5 games I've been to. I'm going on Sunday, sorry.

On a negative note, it has been a long time since O'Reilly has scored.

Kinda in keeping with my "he's going to be a great third line center on a SC team" thesis.

I think it's just a slump.  He's always in the right spot.  I'm not too worried.  But I would like to see one go in soon.  Even if he's not scoring, he's not hurting us either.

Tondas, on 19 Feb 2016 - 10:14 PM, said:

Many GM's say you build a team from the Goalie out.  Maybe you also build a team's attitude from the goalie out.  I hope this is true.  Because we got the attitude.

I really, really like this point.  Seriously, if GMTM is thinking this way, that's awesome. Could you imagine Eichel with Lehner's rough edges?  I suppose that might not work, but the net is the perfect spot for a character like Lehner.

That was an entertaining game. I would say this is probably the game you can point to and say Lehner definitively became our number one.

Rough analogy: the night Kelley decided to christen Hasek the Dominator?

I don't think I was home that night. Details?

I don't think I was home that night. Details?

I have no details. But Jim always took credit for naming him the Dominator. There must have been a night, or a moment. I think Jim cited a column he wrote as the first Dominator reference.

So Jack had another Stop Shawt moment, this time at center to shake one of the Jackets. He's making a habit of it. Think Boychuk and that Ranger who went poof into a cloud of ice in the Sabres zone. It's a good move.

Watched at a tavern in DC with no sound.  Shout out to Aud.  Postgame Jack went to give the obligatory hug and Lehner grabbed him behind the neck and squeezed.  Ditto McGinn, and when Sam came back to the bench after scoring, Jack gave him abig hug.  That has been what was. Missi g.  An appreciation for everyone's contributions and wins.  That is all 

Serious question: Is there a place anyone knows where I can view the ###### highlights of the game? 

Since NHL.tv launched they've done away with post game highlights and they don't have every goal loaded. It's very frustrating. 

yeah no ###### :D

off to bed and hope they'll be up tomorrow.

Edited by Huckleberry

Serious question: Is there a place anyone knows where I can view the ###### highlights of the game? 

Since NHL.tv launched they've done away with post game highlights and they don't have every goal loaded. It's very frustrating. 

Eventually they'll be on the NHL channel on YouTube. As is tomorrow morning probably.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.