Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Some interesting quotes from Terry that shed some (new?) light on New Era Stadium:

Terry said he has no plans to sell the naming rights to the stadium named for Wilson, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame who founded the team in 1960 and passed away in March 2014 at age 95. "I'm very cognizant of the fact that Ralph Wilson owned the Bills for so long and his name on the stadium is to me right now a special thing,'' Pegula said at a recent sports business breakfast.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/wlna/sports/columnist/roth/2015/08/01/terry-pegula-kim-pegula-nfl-buffalo-bills-training-camp-ralph-wilson/31012437/

“Believe it or not, I have never made a decision in my life based on money,” Pegula said in 2011. “It was always based on what I believed was right, and what should be done."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/11/pegulas-buy-bills-to-cement-commitment-to-buffalo/

I think Terry always knows, as a very wealthy fan, what the right thing to do is. He said on Day One of owning the Sabres that he didn't want to ride into town and raise ticket prices. But he did.

Now we recall that he didn't want to rename the stadium. But he did.

And some wonder why I wanted to wait for official word before assuming that Terry was going to end the Toronto series.

Some interesting quotes from Terry that shed some (new?) light on New Era Stadium:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/wlna/sports/columnist/roth/2015/08/01/terry-pegula-kim-pegula-nfl-buffalo-bills-training-camp-ralph-wilson/31012437/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/11/pegulas-buy-bills-to-cement-commitment-to-buffalo/

I think Terry always knows, as a very wealthy fan, what the right thing to do is. He said on Day One of owning the Sabres that he didn't want to ride into town and raise ticket prices. But he did.

Now we recall that he didn't want to rename the stadium. But he did.

And some wonder why I wanted to wait for official word before assuming that Terry was going to end the Toronto series.

I don't take his quote as not having plans to do it. Seeing the actual video of his quote at the time made me view it as more "non-commital" than anything.

During Rex's interview with Schopp and Bulldog on Monday, I really got the sense that he had absolutely zero idea what was going on on offense, zero.

When I found out today that he had never sat in on an offensive meeting until Monday, I simultaneously was not one bit surprised yet felt like  :wallbash:.

WTF.

This Sunday is my annual trip home for a Bills game.  As usual I'm looking forward to the pub crawl Saturday night, tailgating on Sunday morning and the post game bonfire at my buddy's place far more than I am the game itself.  In fact I may go full on Chet and Muffy and just stay at the bar inside the Jim Kelly club so I can more easily monitor the other games that I'll likely be betting on.

This Sunday is my annual trip home for a Bills game.  As usual I'm looking forward to the pub crawl Saturday night, tailgating on Sunday morning and the post game bonfire at my buddy's place far more than I am the game itself.  In fact I may go full on Chet and Muffy and just stay at the bar inside the Jim Kelly club so I can more easily monitor the other games that I'll likely be betting on.

My dad is having his annual reunion weekend for his old HS and College buddies that have left the area. They come back and tour around the town on Saturday and on Sunday they go to the bills game. This year they managed to snag a suite/box by pulling some corporate connections within the group, and as such an extra ticket popped free for me to tag along with the old farts. 

I don't think I have ever been less excited to go to a Bills game to watch the actual game. This Sunday will be 90% boozing/enjoying the suite/shooting the chit and 10% Bills game. I'm not letting a 35-7 beatdown ruin a perfectly good Sunday afternoon. :thumbsup:

My dad is having his annual reunion weekend for his old HS and College buddies that have left the area. They come back and tour around the town on Saturday and on Sunday they go to the bills game. This year they managed to snag a suite/box by pulling some corporate connections within the group, and as such an extra ticket popped free for me to tag along with the old farts. 

I don't think I have ever been less excited to go to a Bills game to watch the actual game. This Sunday will be 90% boozing/enjoying the suite/shooting the chit and 10% Bills game. I'm not letting a 35-7 beatdown ruin a perfectly good Sunday afternoon. :thumbsup:

Enjoy!  I thought of another thing I'm looking forward to more than the game.  The weather!  I'm so damn sick of the heat and humidity here in NC.

I think it's going to turn out that the both the Jets and the Ravens are really good teams this year.

Bills are going to win on Sunday.

Even if that is the case, I think the Cardinals are the best team in the NFC, which gives us the same chance of winning as the guy who ate it into the bus at the Bills Tailgate.

I hate to revisit this, but am I the only one who finds this so unbelievable that it is almost a fire-able offense?

Ryan said he hadn’t sat in meetings on that side of the ball while head coach of the Bills until now,...

Wuh, what?

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/22884240.php?contentType=4&contentId=18955339

Jim Schwartz, during his interview for our HC job, made it emphatically clear when asked if he would consider remaining as DC if the HC position went to someone else, that he would only stay if he were named HC. This was days before RR was even on the radar to be interviewed, btw.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.