Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

And Eli comes through in the clutch.

With the Ravens loss I think the Bills are in the playoffs, as of now.

Indeed. The Bills will leave this week with a playoff spot regardless of what happens now.

They were 16th heading into today's action, so maybe 10th, but maybe not.

I don't really understand how CBC sports does their power rankings, but they had the 5-0 Vikings at 5.

16th on ESPN but 11th on both NFL.com and SI. 14th on CBS.

They might shoot up a bit. Broncos, Steelers, Eagles and one of Cowboys/Packers all losing this week ahead of them on each ranking.

I don't really care about power rankings other than to see what various "experts" think about the league at the moment.

Also: Shaq Lawson will be back next week. Rex said he thinks he'll be 100% ready to go right away. Hopefully Dareus returns, too.

Now, this is disgusting.  https://twitter.com/RobertKlemko/status/787689419281207296

Shirts with a rifle scope trained on Colin Kaepernick selling for $10 outside of Ralph Wilson stadium.

What a disgrace.

Also of note and also a disgrace, IMO, is the fact that the new(ish) owner of the Bills sold the stadium naming rites to the highest bidder.

Sorry, Ralph, but the stadium is now known as New Era Stadium. 

Is nothing sacred?

2015 vs 2016

Healthy Shady

Lynn and simple

Personal fouls and discipline

Clock at the end of halfs

Rex game awareness, challenge flags

System over talent's desires (defense)

Healthy, jelled, OL

Edited by N'eo

Seeing the bills running game and McCoy this year, I keep thinking that this is how I expected them to play last year.

And the fact that TT finds hunter (long reach and pretty hard to overthrow)  and woods better than he can with watkins ....

Edited by Huckleberry

Tyrod must have escaped tackles a dozen time today.  Going to be a bad day in the SF film room

Hunter comes up big again

Alexander and Brown make this defense go

Running between the tackles all day today..

Loved the Gillespie TD.

Carpenter and Schmidt did their jobs today.  So did all the special teams

Penalties are down..  Maybe things are changing..

Every year one team on your schedule turns into a cream puff and one cream puff turns into a tough game.

I'm starting to think, Buffalo is going from 'yeah we get Buffalo' to 'oh no we have Buffalo'.

Edited by wjag

Every year one team on your schedule turns into a cream puff and one cream puff turns into a tough game.

I'm starting to think, Buffalo is going from 'yeah we get Buffalo' to 'oh no we have Buffalo'.

Every year I mother everybody trying to predict thins based on sched and I'm ridiculed . Maybe everyone needs to calm the down and stop trying to figure out the schedule before we know anything about these teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.