Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

After Miami the schedule gets very difficult. Can still see this team going 8-8. Next 2 weeks are pivotal. If the Bills dont squish the fish, count Buffalo out.

If they win the next two, I want to see them win the division.  If they can knock off the Pats twice, I believe they can do it.

If I thought the "kneeling" was actually prompting racial relation conversations I might care.

For the 50th time it very clearly has.

And if conversations aren't enough how about the action it has promoted? $1 million from Kaepernick himself (PLUS his jersey sales), $1 million from the team and likely more from others who were inspired by Kaepernick.

For sake stop trying to discredit everything black people do.

They have to win games to go 9-7. Not many "should wins" left on the schedule.

Miami, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, New York Jets. That's five games they absolutely should win. That would get them to 9-7.

Then you have Oakland who has been much improved but has looked vulnerable.

Seattle's offensive line is putrid and we've got the personnel to take advantage of that. Plus passing isn't our forte so their formidable secondary isn't a huge worry.

Cincinnati has looked pretty pitiful all year. Talented roster but definitely winnable.

Pittsburgh has been inconsistent and their defense is brutal.

Shady is unreal.

It's trivia time!  

As far as I know, there's only one other time the Bills were involved in a RB-LB trade, as they we're with Alonzo and McCoy.

Name it.

(freeman, I know you know this so just hang on, ok?)

Miami twice, NYJ, Cleveland, Jacksonville. Cincinnati and Oakland are certainly winnable.

Cincinnati and Oakland are tough games.

Edited by Eleven

It's trivia time!  

As far as I know, there's only one other time the Bills were involved in a RB-LB trade, as they we're with Alonzo and McCoy.

Name it.

(freeman, I know you know this so just hang on, ok?)

Cincinnati and Oakland are tough games.

Bennett Bell

Miami, Miami, Jacksonville, Cleveland, New York Jets. That's five games they absolutely should win. That would get them to 9-7.

Then you have Oakland who has been much improved but has looked vulnerable.

Seattle's offensive line is putrid and we've got the personnel to take advantage of that. Plus passing isn't our forte so their formidable secondary isn't a huge worry.

Cincinnati has looked pretty pitiful all year. Talented roster but definitely winnable.

Pittsburgh has been inconsistent and their defense is brutal.

You have the Jets as a should win? Buffalo lost to them once already. I'll stop there.

You have the Jets as a should win? Buffalo lost to them once already. I'll stop there.

And they should've won that game. The Jets are 1-4. They're really, really bad.

The Bills have been borderline unstoppable since.

Edited by Hoss

I'm really enjoying watching he growth of Tyrod Taylor as a QB.  He's getting better every game at using his mobility to buy time but staying with the pass and eventually completing it.

I don't see Tyrod getting any better, I see an offense that's being run to maximize his strengths rather than try to force him to do what he's not good at.

I don't see Tyrod getting any better, I see an offense that's being run to maximize his strengths rather than try to force him to do what he's not good at.

I do..  They have a reset going on midseason from from OC to another...  They are getting better every week.  If they can stay healthy

I think he's getting better in terms of not just flushing out of the pocket and running.  He moves to avoid a sack, but doesn't automatically run; he still scans the defense, looking for a completion.  That's not what he did last year. 

I think he's getting better in terms of not just flushing out of the pocket and running.  He moves to avoid a sack, but doesn't automatically run; he still scans the defense, looking for a completion.  That's not what he did last year. 

I disagree. One of Tyrod's best attributes last year was how he'd move around a lot but would still keep his eyes up looking for a pass. 

Separately, I continue to be amazed (in a bad way) with how bad the Colts' supporting cast is around Luck. Grigson and Pagano have to be fired.

If I thought the "kneeling" was actually prompting racial relation conversations I might care.

The dude is a football player, do you expect him to present a thesis? The NFL is one of the most obnoxiously conservative entities in America. I find the military worship rituals to be unnerving, and it seems to me to be the perfect time for football players to let their opinions be known of the state of affairs.

It definitely created conversations about the state of racial relations, productive and otherwise. Most of the "otherwise" being a massive amount of racist fueled hatred poured Kaepernick's way. Just because you weren't involved in any of the conversations doesn't mean they didn't happen. Social media is a thing.

Edited by qwksndmonster

FWIW, Kaepernick has been a fairly prominent topic of conversation at my kids' school.

And they should've won that game. The Jets are 1-4. They're really, really bad.

The Bills have been borderline unstoppable since.

I can't agree with this.  The Bills earned that loss.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.