Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Lol Clay caught that ball and then had no legs left to keep running

To be fair to Clay, he had to wait on that ball which allowed the defender to catch up to him. If TT hits him in stride, Clay scores pulling away like he did running the route to get open in the first place. 

GO BILLS!!!

To be fair to Clay, he had to wait on that ball which allowed the defender to catch up to him. If TT hits him in stride, Clay scores pulling away like he did running the route to get open in the first place. 

GO BILLS!!!

He barely had to slow up. The throw realistically could not have been better considering the rollout and setting his feet the second before throwing against his body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSknJ36AxA

He barely had to slow up. The throw realistically could not have been better considering the rollout and setting his feet the second before throwing against his body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebSknJ36AxA

It was a great play by TT, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Clay had to flatten out a little before catching the ball whereas if it's more vertical he scores easily. Clay's lack of speed isn't what prevented the score as d4rk suggested. Flattening out gave the defender a better angle to close the gap. 

GO BILLS!!!

It was a great play by TT, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying Clay had to flatten out a little before catching the ball whereas if it's more vertical he scores easily. Clay's lack of speed isn't what prevented the score as d4rk suggested. Flattening out gave the defender a better angle to close the gap. 

GO BILLS!!!

Don't think he was suggesting lack of speed.  Think he was suggesting that Clay was gassed after that route.  Man ran a lot more than just 59 yards vertical.  I laughed too at what appeared to me as him running out of gas. 

Don't think he was suggesting lack of speed.  Think he was suggesting that Clay was gassed after that route.  Man ran a lot more than just 59 yards vertical.  I laughed too at what appeared to me as him running out of gas. 

The Bills offense needs far more Charles Clay, especially over the middle. The team has the weapons to be effective as long as they utilize the whole field. 

The Bills offense needs far more Charles Clay, especially over the middle. The team has the weapons to be effective as long as they utilize the whole field. 

I thought that all last year..  My guess is TT can't see over the middle due to his size...  Just a hunch..

I thought that all last year..  My guess is TT can't see over the middle due to his size...  Just a hunch..

That may be part of the problem.

But I think more of it has to do with what the OC installs and calls -- last year, they probably didn't trust TT with too much over the middle. Maybe there will be more of that this season.

That may be part of the problem.

But I think more of it has to do with what the OC installs and calls -- last year, they probably didn't trust TT with too much over the middle. Maybe there will be more of that this season.

The guys on TBD that attend training camps have said that there is a lot more focus on that part of his game in the play calls so far this year. And that he's looking better than he did last year over the middle.

I seriously think TT might end up being a pretty decent quarterback.

No. Williams actually gained weight after reporting overweight and being asked to shed some pounds. He was 261 lbs. when they cut him yesterday. He literally couldn't play football. His lack of maturity and commitment along with the emergence of J Williams made it an easy decision to cut him. I'll be shocked if anyone picks him up this season and not the least bit surprised if he washes out completely. 

GO BILLS!!!

Jesus what did he do ? eat pie all day ?

Being able to see over the linemen is not an issue as QBs throw from lanes and can see just fine. Roman was reluctant to have TT use the middle of the field and TT wasn't as confident going to that area earlier on last year and that stands to reason given the congestion there and the commitment by DCs to take it away. But over the later part of the year there was clear progression as TT took more chances.

GO BILLS!!!

It's the day of the third preseason game, and that means watching Sammy and Tyrod and Shady and all of the other starters play over two quarters of meaningless football.

Have I mentioned I hate the preseason?[/quote

Looks like not today. Defense is gonna be mostly 2nd stringers. I expect the starters on O to last a couple of series.

Supposedly TY and Sammie wanted a little bit of time together and that means the starting O line will get some time. But it sounds like thats all itll be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.