Powerball

PASabreFan

I bought 10.  Jackpot up to $900 million last I saw.  Was out a bunch today running errands and there were Black Friday type lines everywhere that sold lotto.  The old record was $656 million iirc, so it's quite a big deal.  I don't even play the lotto, but once or twice a year.

I'm not playing. I'd rather win 9MM than 900MM. That way I get to keep my life, just not work.

I will take the $891 other million from you if you would rather not want it and I will keep my life, won't work,and have ownership of a hockey or baseball team

Can I electronically buy a ticket from out of country

I thought I heard something about that on the channel 2 news tonight

Is there any possibility that you'd be disappointed to win 1.3 billion dollars, only to find out with taxes and seven others winners, that you end up with 40 million or something?

I think disappointment would be a natural human response.  I think I could get over it quickly, though.   :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.