Powerball

PASabreFan

Is there any possibility that you'd be disappointed to win 1.3 billion dollars, only to find out with taxes and seven others winners, that you end up with 40 million or something?

Nope.  I'm still retiring.  That is my disappointment/non disappointment line.

False, tickets are only good for one drawing. Atleast I think, yesterday was my first ticket...

Depends on how you buy. which I didn't really understand when I did on Saturday. Popped $10 on, which bought me the same single set of numbers for the next 5 draws. I'm not sure what the pot reverts to when someone wins, but I'm sure it'll make massive changes in my retirement planning no matter what.

Depends on how you buy. which I didn't really understand when I did on Saturday. Popped $10 on, which bought me the same single set of numbers for the next 5 draws. I'm not sure what the pot reverts to when someone wins, but I'm sure it'll make massive changes in my retirement planning no matter what.

On mine I have the option for $5 to get the Jackpot Combo. "Quick picks for next draw 1 Powerball, 1 Mega Millions, 1 Florida Lotto with XTRA"..................... I have no idea what that means, I only get the urge to play the lotto like once a year. Looks to me like for $5 I can enter those other lotteries as well with the same numbers? I didn't think those all used the same number range and/or the same number of balls picked.

I'm a rookie.

On mine I have the option for $5 to get the Jackpot Combo. "Quick picks for next draw 1 Powerball, 1 Mega Millions, 1 Florida Lotto with XTRA"..................... I have no idea what that means, I only get the urge to play the lotto like once a year. Looks to me like for $5 I can enter those other lotteries as well with the same numbers? I didn't think those all used the same number range and/or the same number of balls picked.

I'm a rookie.

There might be a subset of numbers that work with all of those, I dunno. I'm a rook too, I've bought tickets maybe 3 times in the last 10 years.

If I won the PowerBall I would buy a couple of suites at arena for all my brothers and sisters here at Sabre Space :flirt:    

I honestly have no clue what I would do with 900 Mil, I would Retire, buy a pretty good sized house (Im not into Mansions), Buy a Yacht, buy a small apartment in either NYC or Boston and maybe a summer home in Florida, and a jet.

So lets say the jet costs 400,000

a pretty nice house in like Pittsford for lets say 350,000

my apartment/office in prime location in big city 150,000

Florida house: 500,000

Yacht, Lets say I splurge 20 mil

Retirement

That comes out to: only like 24 million.  What the would I do with that money, give some to charity!? Ha, no.  

I honestly have no clue what I would do with 900 Mil, I would Retire, buy a pretty good sized house (Im not into Mansions), Buy a Yacht, buy a small apartment in either NYC or Boston and maybe a summer home in Florida, and a jet.

So lets say the jet costs 400,000

a pretty nice house in like Pittsford for lets say 350,000

my apartment/office in prime location in big city 150,000

Florida house: 500,000

Yacht, Lets say I splurge 20 mil

Retirement

That comes out to: only like 24 million.  What the ###### would I do with that money, give some to charity!? Ha, no.

Apt is prime city location try 11-15 mil in NYC

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.