GDT: Philadelphia @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm edt, 10/30/2015

WildCard

I always rather disliked Philly sports fans and thought they were all worthless.

I can now think of 2 good reasons why I was totally wrong.

I hadn't noticed the Flyers logo.

Thanks, pA. I figured the front couple rows would be able to see the crease area, but don't know if the angle of ascent was sufficient to allow further rows to too.

I agree about sitting higher. I'm usually happy to sit center ice area in the 300s, but 20 year old daughter has different ideas. Can't imagine why...

Now I'm not so sure what your question is. Anyway, report back on what the seats are like.

Even people in the front row can see the goal/goal crease. That said, IMHO, other than the excitement of being that close to the ice, low is the worst place to see a hockey game.

This would be an interesting discussion to hear more of in a separate thread. I think most, including myself, agree. But if you've been to a ton of games up in the 300s or upper 100/200s it's great to get up close and personal.

Looks like 6 is out

Don't see Mike Weber on the ice for warm-ups. #Sabres

Let's Go Buffalo!

Hope we see a Buffalo team playing between the dots and not taking sharp angle shots.

Doug Allen is always solid; I think we have one of the best.

Absolutely. Doug is great. He doesn't #### around and actually sings them at the tempo they were intended for.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.