GDT: Philadelphia @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm edt, 10/30/2015

WildCard

The Sabres will look to rebound from a frustrating loss on Thursday night as they take on the Flyers back home at the F'NC on Friday night. Buffalo, who beat the Flyers 4-3 in OT fashion Tuesday night, have 93 shots in their last two games, and are in the midst of a stretch that will see them play 3 games in 4 days; look for Ullmark to get the call tonight.

On the other side, the Flyers are starting a 5 game road trip, and will look to get Voracek off the snide (0-3-3 so far this season). Look for Neuvirth to start against his old team (.947%, 1.55 GAA, 2-0-2 (SO))

I will post the lines for tonight's game when the AM lines are reported. Latest news is Ennis is day-to-day with an LBI, hopefully he's in tonight because we need him.

Game Preview

635815816764151486-USATSI-8887522.jpg

So we'll have Ullmark on the second end of a back to back without Kane and presumably Ennis. We will trot out out worst in the league PK, and tiny shooting percentage. Take lazy, weak, silly, wristers from no man's land, all while not back checking and having a D Corp. So slow, that Ralph Wilson could pick their pockets.

And we will still win, because phuck the flyers, that's why.

The Sabres will look to rebound from a frustrating loss on Thursday night as they take on the Flyers back home at the F'NC on Friday night. Buffalo, who beat the Flyers 4-3 in OT fashion Tuesday night, have 93 shots in their last two games, and are in the midst of a stretch that will see them play 3 games in 4 days; look for Ullmark to get the call tonight.

On the other side, the Flyers are starting a 5 game road trip, and will look to get Voracek off the snide (0-3-3 so far this season). Look for Neuvirth to start against his old team (.947%, 1.55 GAA, 2-0-2 (SO))

I will post the lines for tonight's game when the AM lines are reported. Latest news is Ennis is day-to-day with an LBI, hopefully he's in tonight because we need him.

Game Preview

MVP of this picture is the kid in Row 1 with the throwback 90s Anaheim Angels hat.

Game Preview

Larsson looks a little crazy, like Jack Nicholson shining crazy.

The games are very enjoyable to say the least.  Can we make a fantasy trade and add someone with more grit and speed than Moulson?!?  One can only hope.  We need to get Bogosian back into the line up as soon as possible!

Can we actually try using Moulson in a manner suited for his game rather than putting him on some third line with useless Gionta.  Moulson should almost be guaranteed a spot in the top 6.  Putting him elsewhere is doing a disservice to him and the team.  If anyone needs to go, its Gionta. 

Can we actually try using Moulson in a manner suited for his game rather than putting him on some third line with useless Gionta.  Moulson should almost be guaranteed a spot in the top 6.  Putting him elsewhere is doing a disservice to him and the team.  If anyone needs to go, its Gionta. 

I'm not saying that Moulson is a bad player.  The speed is lacking in his game, which unfortunately is a disservice to his ability when putting him with Eichel or O'Reilly in my opinion.  He should be playing with someone consistently.  Instead of all this line jumbling.  Disco Dan is known for his "dancing his lines".  I never noticed that when he coached Pittsburgh, though admittedly I loathe that franchise.  

Ullmark is the only goalie out there too, so it looks like he'll start

I really don't know what people are seeing. I have yet to see Moulson's speed hinder him in any way. Putting him with Eichel makes so much sense to me it hurts my brain. He was a 30+ goal scorer every year he played with Tavares.

How they aren't on the same line yet is beyond me. 

Optional Skate this AM, Ennis is out there as full participant

Thank God  :beer:

MVP of this picture is the kid in Row 1 with the throwback 90s Anaheim Angels hat.

That is a sweet hat

I really don't know what people are seeing. I have yet to see Moulson's speed hinder him in any way. Putting him with Eichel makes so much sense to me it hurts my brain. He was a 30+ goal scorer every year he played with Tavares.

Tell that to Bylsma, because I can't think of any other reason that Moulson hasn't even had a shot yet with Eichel. 

Tell that to Bylsma, because I can't think of any other reason that Moulson hasn't even had a shot yet with Eichel. 

Pairs?

Possession progression: The #Sabres rank 6th in the @NHL in corsi for % (53.3%) entering tonight. Buffalo finished at 37.5% last season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.