What the heck do you look like?

Doohickie

Awww lookit that, they have a building! 

And a highway now too. A bunch of years ago I was planning on doing a ride up there with a bunch of friends. I bailed in the end as riding the 1000+ miles of dirt and gravel road on my street bike didn't seem wise at the time. On the plus side, I bought some nice camping gear before chickening out which I've used a bunch since then!

Haha maybe

I had to be completely clean shaven for a respirator fit test at work about a month back.  I almost cried at losing my beard.  I typically keep it well trimmed and professional, but since the respirator fit test, I haven't even trimmed my beard.  It's fantastic.

You work in med field?

You got some beautiful cheekbones there, kid.

That's the first thing, well maybe the second thing, I noticed as well.

Good eye, Mr. X.

Why thank you, kind sirs. :wub:

So no beard?

I suspect I was for a guy I dated briefly in high school, but not currently.

So hey.... you're in Colorado now, right?  Do you have a ROR Sabres jersey to wear around?  :devil:

That would be an awesome troll.  Must be done.

lol not yet, but my mom is already planning to fly in and go to the Jan. 20th game with me, and you can bet I'll be rocking a Sabres jersey!  ;)

First name Ryan?

Nope - Andrew.

boys, now boys get a grip... jeez bio you must be in cyber heaven with the sabrespace younguns showing their moxy....

lol I'd posted a pic a long time ago, so I figured most people already knew what I looked like.  (That being said, who doesn't appreciate a good compliment?)

Why thank you, kind sirs. :wub:

I suspect I was for a guy I dated briefly in high school, but not currently.

:w00t:

Very nice to have you participate in the thread; mostly for that smile to brighten up the place but also to break up the sausage-fest.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.