What the heck do you look like?

Doohickie

OK, but wait... whose wife, exactly?

LOL my wife.... ...

What the heck, dude? Some handsome young lad is out there somewhere stuck with the female version of you to balance out the universe. How can you live with that knowledge?

Handsome young men do not know how to treat beautiful young women, hence why she is with me :)

LOL my wife.... ...

Handsome young men do not know how to treat beautiful young women, hence why she is with me :)

Yep.  After this thread dies down I'll forget what you look like but I'll remember that you're the guy with the smokin' hot wife that looks half his age.

I don't want to start a whole new thread for this but.... part of the reason I haven't been posting a lot during games is I've been working on my "man cave."  This was my older son's room when he still lived with us but he moved out.  My wife was going to make it her office but she changed her mind.  So I decided to make it my man cave. 

I painted the ceiling and walls this weekend.  The TV is already in place.  It'll also have a small workbench for working on my bikes under the TV (with most of the tools in the closet), my computer and a small beer fridge (that my other son used in his dorm room in college).  The wall just inside the door, back to the wall where the window is, will be bicycle storage; I'll hang my bikes there.  I've had this conceptualized for a while (I got the TV last Christmas), but I'm finally getting it done.  I'll be down the hall so if I get a little uppity and make some noise when the Sabres score, it won't bother my wife as much.

22483525816_6bd1f6115a_c.jpg

Man Cave to Be 1 on Flickr

21886765474_44527fff2f_c.jpg

Man Cave to Be 2 on Flickr

21886762594_565fc2af2b_c.jpg

Man Cave to Be 3 on Flickr

14459223047181038078312_zpspnpsy5la.jpg?

1445922388161-374947530_zpszlipxbq6.jpg?

Bills wall with Moulds autographed jersey, and Kelly autographed 8x10.

Sad, sad, sad sabres wall with autographed Eichel 8x10.

And my Utica Club beer steins.

That's 2/3 of my man cave for now.

Edited by ubkev

I don't think it's an insult per se. I generally think of older women as handsome.  For instance, I watched Return of the Jedi last night and this is a handsome woman:

1623266_691745674207659_3705071310397304

So is Mrs. Egg old enough to be handsome?  Or is she just cute?  (My vision is clouded; she's still smokin' hot to me after 31 years of marriage.)

Hey! You've got Schultz and Dooley (and a few others?) My grandparents had a tavern Broadway back in the day; I have the Schultz and Dooley from that time. They're probably 60 years old.

Yeah, they were my grandfather's and they are the originals. I've still got to add to the collection, though. My dad's Stein wall puts mine to shame.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.