What the heck do you look like?

Doohickie

Lotsa beards ....

And I have no idea why my large picture appears postage stamp sized.

If you attach a picture to a post, it'll be thumbnail sized unless you click on it, if you link a picture from another site (imgur, smugmug, etc.), it'll be full size in the post.

I didn't realize that everyone was so old until this thread appeared. 

With all of the reminiscing that goes on here, you had to figure that we were mostly codgers.

Shirt buttoned up to hide the Pommer tattoo on your chest?

Na man, that's just how he rolls.

This pic found its way onto this site once already, so......

20150417_184844_zpsxxgxfzfm.jpg

Liger, Claude, and Promo are afraid they can't match up with all the awesome facial hair on display.

And Inky, selfies at the dentist office?  Really?  

I cannot compete with the facial hair unless we're talking the amount of gray, then I win.  If I posted a pic SS might implode on itself, Roby has nothing on me when it comes to scars.

I cannot compete with the facial hair unless we're talking the amount of gray, then I win.  If I posted a pic SS might implode on itself, Roby has nothing on me when it comes to scars.

I've seen you in person.  You give yourself too much credit.   :P

With all of the reminiscing that goes on here, you had to figure that we were mostly codgers.

Na man, that's just how he rolls.

I feel like I "newer" member despite registering in 2007. Even then, there was a lore, mystery, and legend surrounding this place.

The family and I on the weekend.

bVYHfN5.jpg

My mental picture of you I thought would forever be creepy guy avatar. But no. You had to one up that with "The Buc fan" pic, and how exactly does one get a Southern Florida team's winter Jacket?

On a more serious note, congratulations on a happy and wonderful family!

Edited by Woods-Racer

My mental picture of you I thought would forever be creepy guy avatar. But no. You had to one up that with "The Buc fan" pic, and how exactly does one get a Southern Florida team's winter Jacket?

They're sold in FL for when the temperature gets below 70.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.