What the heck do you look like?

Doohickie

Gotta say, I thought Neo would look like Glass, Glass like Neo, and qwk would look like DannePanne. We've is the only person I had an accurate mental image of, I already knew what ink and d4rk looked like. Though, Liger apparently looking like Tosh would explain all of the YouTube videos.

All in all, a pretty good looking bunch of people. 

Gotta say, I thought Neo would look like Glass, Glass like Neo, and qwk would look like DannePanne. We've is the only person I had an accurate mental image of, I already knew what ink and d4rk looked like. Though, Liger apparently looking like Tosh would explain all of the YouTube videos.

All in all, a pretty good looking bunch of people.

That sound you hear is Glass setting himself ablaze ....

So I'm the only person on the board who can't grow facial hair, it seems.

I haven't had a beard since the alopecia started about 4 years ago. I was rocking a full on Grizzly Adams at the time. I miss it. Hell even miss my nose hairs!. I wouldn't look in the mirror or let anyone take my picture until a year ago. I've even done a selfie or two. No were near enough balls to post a pic. I may do one of my cat. He's fairly handsome.

I never had any expectations as to how any of you looked so I also think it's a good looking bunch. I think there are two of you that I recognize from local places.

Mrs Menace has a beautiful everything  :wub:

I think you're looking for the other thread, the one PA started....

Suffice to say almost no one on this board will be able to celebrate Movember. Interesting. I also have facial hair, but I trim it every few days. Just enough scruff to counteract the chrome dome. Otherwise I look like a hard boiled egg with lips.

I haven't been completely clean shaven in 5 years. I'd feel weird without my beard

I think you're looking for the other thread, the one PA started....

I haven't been completely clean shaven in 5 years. I'd feel weird without my beard

Haha maybe

I had to be completely clean shaven for a respirator fit test at work about a month back.  I almost cried at losing my beard.  I typically keep it well trimmed and professional, but since the respirator fit test, I haven't even trimmed my beard.  It's fantastic.  

Suffice to say almost no one on this board will be able to celebrate Movember. Interesting. I also have facial hair, but I trim it every few days. Just enough scruff to counteract the chrome dome. Otherwise I look like a hard boiled egg with lips.

Every year I consider shaving for it, and every year around November 3rd, I remember that i was thinking about it.

BTW, FWIW, I'm the only poster who has revealed his voice on here. It was an impression of Jeanneret, but nonetheless...

Wasn't someone here trying to get into voice work and read out some silly Sabres-related stuff in action-movie-announcer mode?

Me and Mrs Menace this past summer attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

EDIT: not sure why my phone turned the picture sideways...

dEnnis the Menace is Tony Stewart!

Haven't seen my chin since 1991.  Haven't seen my upper lip since about 1985.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.