GDT: Buffalo @ Tampa Bay, 7pm edt, 10/17/2015

WildCard

Buffalo will continue their Florida road trip in taking on the defending Eastern Conference champs in the Tampa Bay Lightning Saturday night. Buffalo looks to right the ship after coming off a disappointing 3-2 loss against the Panthers Thursday night, and the Lightning are coming off of two consecutive losses. Tampa beat Buffalo 4-1 in Buffalo for their first match-up of the season

Tampa will be without Victor Hedman due to injury (AHL call-up Slater Koekkoek or Dan Boyle are expected to replace him) and Nikita Nesterov from suspension. Alex Killorn should be back for Tampa though, and Bishop will be in net

The Sabres will try some new line combinations, with Sam Reinhart practicing on the 1st line with Ennis and O'Reilly. Bogosian suffered a setback in practice, and did not practice with the team on Friday

Game preview

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020067&navid=sb:preview&intcmpid=sb-preview

FRIDAY’S PRACTICE

23 Sam Reinhart – 90 Ryan O’Reilly – 63 Tyler Ennis

Evander Kane – 15 Jack Eichel – 12 Brian Gionta

26 Matt Moulson – 28 Zemgus Girgensons – 82 Marcus Foligno

44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 22 Johan Larsson/17 David Legwand – 88 Jamie McGinn

Defensemen:

Josh Gorges, 55 Rasmus Ristolainen,

29 Jake McCabe, 3 Mark Pysyk,

Mike Weber, 46 Cody Franson,

25 Carlo Colaiacovo

31 Chad Johnson
50 Nathan Lieuwen

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=783545&navid=DL|BUF|home

Oh yeah, and these two teams don't like each other

0434815723_14324411_8col.jpg

Edited by WildCard

Figures, one of the few Saturdays I can watch a matinee but not a night game, it's a night game. Really wanted to see Reinhart on the top line too. Bleh.

You have to rethink your priorities. All your gallivanting and socializing is getting in the way of your watching this team. Maybe a nice center ice chat with DB is in your future.

Figures, one of the few Saturdays I can watch a matinee but not a night game, it's a night game. Really wanted to see Reinhart on the top line too. Bleh.

Busy tonight? Maybe there's a young lady involved?

Remember -- find out what the lady wants and then order for the both of you. It's a classy move.

Busy tonight? Maybe there's a young lady involved?

Remember -- find out what the lady wants and then order for the both of you. It's a classy move.

Find out what she wants.

Order it for you only.

Order her a garden salad.

Don't let her eat off your plates.

Give her a wtf stare if she tries to put dressing on the salad

Chicks dig a jerk!!!!

Edited by Johnny DangerFace

Find out what she wants.

Order it for you only.

Order her a garden salad.

Don't let her eat off your plates.

Give her a wtf stare if she tries to put dressing on the salad

Chicks dig a jerk!!!!

:w00t:

You have to throw in the..

Gee! your hair smells terrific!

To top it off.

GO BLUE! 

Lines in AM Skate

@BuffaloSabres: #Sabres lines this morning in Tampa

Reinhart-O'Reilly-Ennis

Kane-Eichel-Gionta

Moulson-Girgensons-Foligno

Deslauriers-Legwand/Larsson-McGinn

Defense and Goalies

@BuffaloSabres: On defense:

Gorges-Ristolainen

McCabe-Pysyk

Weber-Franson

Colaiacovo

Johnson, Lieuwen the goalies.

#BUFvsTBL

? How are the young snipers looking in Rochester, Moulson just looking old imo, seems to have lost his passion. Wonder if TM can trade him for a youngun.

Matt Ellis leads the team with 3 goals. Does that answer your question. ..lol.

Baptiste and Bailey (if those are the "snipers " you are referring to) have no goals yet. Nobody in Rochester is going to provide any sort of help anytime soon.

Edited by sicknfla

? How are the young snipers looking in Rochester, Moulson just looking old imo, seems to have lost his passion. Wonder if TM can trade him for a youngun.

Do we have any young snipers in Roch?  I guess we all hope Bailey will develop into one, but he's a year away at least.

As for Moulson, I don't understand why he isn't on Eichel's wing.  Dude made hay scoring 30 goals on Tavares's wing, seems logical that he would be able to do the same for us.  Disagree fervently that he "seems to have lost his passion."

Edited by qwksndmonster

I thought you supposed to say, "I enjoy your fragrance."

Classic!

I will be representing tonight. Tampa's a fine "other favorite" team to have. The arena experience is very good. I've watched the fans evolve over 18 years. I'm no longer the guy who can explain icing "other than the 2,000 Red Wing jersey guys". There are interesting parallels in terms of real estate development as well.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/jeff-viniks-1-billion-plan-for-downtown-tampa-finally-revealed/2210519

Edited by N'eo

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.