GDT: Buffalo at Minnesota, Sept. 21, 8pm

Eleven

3rd Period

Goals

1:36 - BUF - Matt Moulson (1) (Jack Eichel, Zemgus Girgensons)

5:44 - BUF - Jack Eichel (1) (SHG) (Unassisted)

Not bad for his first box score.

There's our number one line.

And the beauty if it is:  You're incorrect.

Edited by Robins Egg

@Russostrib: Ryan Suter on Jack Eichel: He's everything that you hear. Steady, big, long reach, upright skater. He slows the game down #mnwild #sabres

@Russostrib: Darcy Kuemper on Jack Eichel: "he's obviously a pretty special player to make some of the plays he made out there." #mnwild #sabres

@Russostrib: Ryan Suter on Jack Eichel: He's everything that you hear. Steady, big, long reach, upright skater. He slows the game down #mnwild #sabres

@Russostrib: Darcy Kuemper on Jack Eichel: "he's obviously a pretty special player to make some of the plays he made out there." #mnwild #sabres

Wow. Getting the accolades from his peers already. He certainly sounded special tonight. I'll reserve judgement til I see the highlights if there are any. Was this game televised ?

No, no. Dig it:

Andrew Peters, as a colour guy, reminds me of Mike Robitaille. And I think he and Dunleavy sound great together.

Back in the day I thought Peters was great in limited exposure on the radio...then Hockey Hotline happened, and my opinion did a 180. Same with Ray going from between the benches to color. I will not be fooled a third time!

Apparently WGRZ will have the highlights in a few minutes, get to the television! or here: http://www.wgrz.com/video/2160435806001/1/WGRZ-Live-Video

Awesome.  Thanks for the tip!

When they switched over to the Bills coverage, all I can think when I see Rex Ryan in front of a camera is that he looks like a missing VanDyke brother.

Dvd.jpg  jerryvandykebig.jpg  bills-sign-rex-ryan.jpg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.