Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Huh. That one isn't loading for some reason when I play it, didn't even realize there are two videos in your link.

When I saw it live you could hear him scream, it was ridiculous.

Markov getting the entire Bruins bench to flinch moments later was great, too.

Were you at the game?

Edited by eleven

Markov getting the entire Bruins bench to flinch moments later was great, too.

Were you at the game?

Yeah that was pretty funny (though I fully admit that if a Bruin had done that I'd use it as evidence for how ###### they are :lol:)

And no, by "live" I just meant in real time when it happened haha. On tv you could hear it.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Wow, the Bruins are dirty cheating ######:  http://imgur.com/a/scZIY

Is it the whole city?  Do the Sawx and Celtics cheat too?

They've been doing it for decades.  Ray Bourque was really good at it actually.  the incident I recall most vividly wasl one playoff game (think it was the May Day series) a Sabre put his stick up near Bourque's waist and he grabbed it and dove.  Both feet off the ice and down in a pile.  Of course the penalty was called and the camera followed Bourque as he came off the ice. He was all grins and making an exaggerated wink to the Bruins bench.

Wanna bet the Bruins don't get the abuse around the league that Kaleta used to get as a serial diver?

Its pathetic that this games athletes are acting like the pusssies that play soccer. Disgusting. This used to be a mans game

:huh:  :rolleyes: 

What they're doing is pathetic, but you got lost somewhere on this. And I'm sure diving isn't a new concept. 

:huh:  :rolleyes:

What they're doing is pathetic, but you got lost somewhere on this. And I'm sure diving isn't a new concept. 

There's diving and then there's the theatrics of soccer. What I witnessed in the two examples Eleven showed was the theatrics of soccer which I find disgusting. The officials really have to start calling the dive more and target the guys that do it often. Even up calls in those situations where there actually is an infraction but the victim embellishes suck. If the victim embellishes perhaps the original call should be wiped ? If there isn't even an original infraction and someone does the theatrical dive it really is pathetic.

Edited by bunomatic

I have no problem with embellishment of actually penalties. If somebody gives you a high stick go down. It's basically just a way to make sure the ref sees the illegal play the opponent just made.

With that said, the Bruins aren't doing that above. What they're doing is lame.

I have no problem with embellishment of actually penalties. If somebody gives you a high stick go down. It's basically just a way to make sure the ref sees the illegal play the opponent just made.

Yeah I agree. Wiping out the original wouldn't work really. Its when they dive when there actually wasn't an infraction to begin with where it gets to the point of being unsportsmanlike. Damn I hate the Bruins

I understand the effectiveness of embellishment. I don't care for it.

Wow, the Bruins are dirty cheating ######:  http://imgur.com/a/scZIY

Is it the whole city?  Do the Sawx and Celtics cheat too?

The funny thing is, if they continue to get videos out there of them blatently diving, they'll get the reputation and won't get calls regardless of being MFT.

Roy never could shake the diving rep even though he significantly toned it back.

Hope they keep doing it and keep getting called on it. It'd be hilarious having the "big, bad Bruins" outted as the ####### they are.

<------- thinks embellishment should be penalized right along with diving.

He had a good run, innit?

Yup.  Made a helluva living doing something he really didn't care to do, but did well.

Edited by We've

The funny thing is, if they continue to get videos out there of them blatently diving, they'll get the reputation and won't get calls regardless of being MFT.

Roy never could shake the diving rep even though he significantly toned it back.

Hope they keep doing it and keep getting called on it. It'd be hilarious having the "big, bad Bruins" outted as the ####### they are.

Did he tone it down or dial it back? You can dial it down too. But I don't think you can tone it back.