Post a Lie about the Poster Above

Doohickie

Is a giant tease with his posts :lol:

Looking forward to it though. I really want to get around to doing an analysis on Toffoli and maybe Tarasenko too; you're point about Tarasenko's 70% offensive zone starting time really caught me by surprise.

I apologise for the slight thread derailment here, but it's technically like 36 offensive, 36 neutral zone, and 28 defensive zone. But the point remains: you don't want him anywhere near your own goaltender.

Now back in topic: WildCard never once panicked during the tank :p

Edited by TrueBluePhD

Damn't TrueBlue! It was one time! ...or maybe around 10

TrueBlue has a PhD in Harry Potter fan-fiction erotica. He's written numerous papers on the implications of Snape's 'dungeons' and weather or not the potions master isn't simply slipping GHB into his cauldrons. 

Edited by WildCard

Got his PhD online.

From a university on a Caribbean island.

Whatever. It still looks impressive on the wall!

Damn't TrueBlue! It was one time! ...or maybe around 10

TrueBlue has a PhD in Harry Potter fan-fiction erotica. He's written numerous papers on the implications of Snape's 'dungeons' and weather or not the potions master isn't simply slipping GHB into his cauldrons. 

Always good to meet a fan of my work! :)

PastaJoe isn't actually named Joe and thinks good pasta involves "Mueller's" pasta from a cardboard box mixed with a glass jar full of Prego "Quattro Formaggi" ketchup, combined with a dusting of pre-ground artificial "parm" cheese from KRAFT sold in a metallic film-lined cardboard cylinder.

When he really wants to enjoy a special meal, he adds a light sprinkle of dried basil from a plastic jar.

You see, PastaJoe isn't into pasta at all.  He's into material engineering.  Cardboard, glass, metal, and plastic are the hallmarks of his culinary style.

His best friend once suggested that PastaJoe wouldn't know a good Bolognese sauce if he drowned in a vat of it in the middle of Piazza Maggiore.

Edited by Kruppstahl

Is succinct.

Neuvirths Glove just realized he needs to stop buying Mueller's pasta, fake Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese from a can, and pasta sauce from a jar.

But for a dude living in Texas he's still doing OK.

Edited by Kruppstahl

• 6 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.