Post a Lie about the Poster Above

Doohickie

PastaJoe isn't who we think he is.  In the year 2073 a plague will destroy mankind by turning everyone who isn't a hockey fan into a zombie. PastaJoe or as he is known then Dr. Joe Pasta, will lead the resistance. They will battle the hockey hating hordes on the beaches and in the streets.  To help turn the tide he will develop a time travel device build around an old dodge neon. Traveling through time he arrived in Buffalo on a secret mission. He must rally the hockey fans of the past so their will be more in the future and the zombie hordes will face a larger contingent of hockey survivors. It is vital that Dr. Joe Pasta get the Arizona Coyotes moved, for the sake of all mankind...

and Shrader is his contact in our time. 

PastaJoe isn't who we think he is.  In the year 2073 a plague will destroy mankind by turning everyone who isn't a hockey fan into a zombie. PastaJoe or as he is known then Dr. Joe Pasta, will lead the resistance. They will battle the hockey hating hordes on the beaches and in the streets.  To help turn the tide he will develop a time travel device build around an old dodge neon. Traveling through time he arrived in Buffalo on a secret mission. He must rally the hockey fans of the past so their will be more in the future and the zombie hordes will face a larger contingent of hockey survivors. It is vital that Dr. Joe Pasta get the Arizona Coyotes moved, for the sake of all mankind...

and Shrader is his contact in our time.

LGR thinks biodork is CHZ's second account, but for some reason hasn't hit on her yet.

Lives in a Tiny House.

Well kind of. 

Not so much a house as it is a sanitary sewer under a manhole cover.

Studied the sloth to figure out how to sleep on a ladder without falling off.

(Fell off too many times already.)

I wish, far less yard work that way.

Prefers Ryan O'Reilly to Brandon Saad.

(Side note, I'm finally getting around to replying to you tonight)

Is a giant tease with his posts  :lol:

Looking forward to it though. I really want to get around to doing an analysis on Toffoli and maybe Tarasenko too; you're point about Tarasenko's 70% offensive zone starting time really caught me by surprise. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.